[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Ziecolt-Hunter(possible xfer)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:06 am 

Character Name:Ziecolt
Character Class:Hunter
Days Played:53days1hour
Days Played at 80:26days1hour
Alt(s):None that I would xfer.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? My name is Jordan, I'm 18. I currently live in Tennessee,

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I use to be in Naked Gun back in the day. I ended up taking the free xfer to Hakkar. After a while of slow progression and guilds quitting I server xfered to Lightning's Blade. I joined the best guild in the server <Digital Gangsters>. I raided with them for about 2-3 weeks. Due to IRL stuff I had to quit playing. I got 12/14 Ulduar experience with them and got Yogg to P3. I didn't get Yogg because I was a trial and they had loot priorities. I joined the guild again 2 weeks ago. I have gone through 2 weeks with them where yogg stayed up as the last boss. Today, we were scheduled to finished the instance. However, the GM took 155k out of the guildbank and gquit. Everyone shortly quit after that. I'm in a temporary guild that might progress, but I'm looking for a solid guild. Also, I have IRL friends on the server that I want to play with again.

3. What is the best way to contact you? On here, or possibly E-mail. Jwk1224@gmail.com

4. How did you hear about us? I was on Skullcrusher and knew about the guild from there.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Ziecolt

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes I have vent. My mic broke last week but I'm buying a new one this week.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
AMD Phenom 9750 Quad Core processor. 8gb Ram. ATI 4650 1gb video card. I have graphics on Ultra and I pull 30-50 frames on boss fights.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
Ehh, guild didn't use them for some reason.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
10.25naxx(progression kills)
10.25os +3d(progression kills)
10.25eoe(progression kills)
Due to me coming back recently I have very little cleared in 10Uld. I have credit for 12/14 25 Ulduar, but I know every phase of Yogg. I have experience up top and in his mind so I can do whatever. (some progression kills) I also have experience with some hardmodes.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
Well, I have been playing a Hunter for quite a while. I played casually in Pre-BC an BC. Once Wrath released I put the time to be able to end game progress raid. My gear definitely has room for upgrades, but I am Ulduar ready. I'm currently specced SV, I find it the be the most DPS as of now. If needed I can go marks if TsA is needed. SV rotation is pretty simple.
BA-SpS-ExS-AmS-SS-repeat.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I have no problems with this. It fits what I was raiding in DG.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. I'm having problems with getting one to save right. I just got a new computer with vista 64bit and I think there is an error w/ the saving process. I will try to get one up asap.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? GTFO.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I'm a quick learner. I'm committed and will not be one you have to worry about showing up on time/prepared for raids. I enjoy playing many aspects of the game and will be active even on nights where there is no raid scheduled. I am also an easy going guy that will get along with pretty much anyone. Anything else feel free to ask. Thanks for the time reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:41 am 

Can we kick zeelos now?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:47 am 

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss27 ... 221504.jpg

I'm working on fixing up my new interface atm. So it's the bare minimum mods up now. I am fixing up pitbull, powerauras, forte, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:00 am 

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9804&hilit=ziecolt

Also i'd really like to see some type of meter from a raid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:11 am 

Yeah, I applied a long time ago. I never got any type of response. That screen shot that i posted was from tonight, and it has meters in the bottom right. You can zoom in and see the type of DPS I pull. Tomorrow we are raiding again, I will take shots of every boss with my DPS.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:44 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I saw you changed your gear around for the hit, but you still haven't fixed your enchants.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Zeelos basically has it covered (I trained him well :P), you still have a journey's end with an 85 ap enchant on it and 16 crit in your belt, 16ap/12stam in your pants, etc to name a few. Fix those up before applying. If you can't afford these you might want consider picking up a real profession you can use to make money off of. Joining a raiding guild with 0 source of income to supplement costs of flasks/potions/repairs is just as bad as joining with lesser enchants and gems.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:01 pm 

I said I couldn't afford them at the time. I'm not going to go out and spend tons of gold when those items are easily replaceable now. My 16crit gem is there for a reason, maybe you should check out my meta. I don't have 0 source of income. I just rerolled my professions last night to alch/herb. I have enough money now to support myself with repairs/flasks/etc. I simply don't see the point now of getting a BIS enchant w/o the BIS gear.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:14 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If your items are so "easily replaceable" then why do you still have them?

You are apping to a high end raiding guild with slacking enchants, and then arguing why you don't need the best; it's not really helping your application.

As to your 16 crit gem comment, an 8 agi/8 crit gem would serve the purpose that you're using it for, only better.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 am 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]