[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - bloodiceman (retribution) paladin

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:05 pm 

Character Name:Bloodiceman
Character Class:Paladin (ret)
Days Played:I have been playing wow for 3 years.
Days Played at 80: 88
Alt(s): castarroww (huntard) deathchaos (rogue 54)

--- General Information ---
1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My name is lica im 19 years old im from france,i live now in canada (ottawa) for the past 4 years
my first language is french and im bilingual.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
-I have always been in skullcrusher since i started playing wow.
-Im not in a guild at the moment, but I was in Crown for almost a couple of years until everyone left.
-i curently was in ready check there are so many members in this guiild i am not part of the main raid group even if i show up early,i just want a chance to raid and show people what i got ,and what i got is a pretty sexy dps.
if you need any ref you can ask ( juanma melee CL )

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Ingame

4. How did you hear about us?
well like i said have been in this server for so long and i know evry old school guilds :D

--- Raiding Information ---
5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
PVE gear: i know what im using a pvp belt for now but im farming mats for: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45550
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... loodiceman

PVP gear:

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes i do

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
all my graphics settings are maxed

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK.
I have no raiding experience pre-BC. Both my paladin and hunter were in the mid-fifties when BC came out.

In BC I have seen and done it all except for Sunwell. BC was my heyday, the days when I raided 4 nights a week pretty much every week. We did Kara, Gruul, SSC, TK, Hyjal, and BT.

In WOTLK have done naxx 10/25 , OS 10/25 whit (2D) , 10/25 vault & emalon , Eye of eternity 10/25 .

9. How far have you gone in Ulduar 25-man? What, if any, hard modes have you had experience with?
10/13 only general vexaz and yogg i havent done yet .

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

i have no problem raiding from sunday to thursday i can be there from 7pm to 12am

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
well i dont rly know if im gonna be able to link a screenshot of my interface , but i can tell you this
i use Pally Power, bartender, Quartz , DBM, spellbinder has all my spells bound, Omen, prat i would say are the main ones

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
well get on my laptop have wow installed on and let you guys know that im trouble .

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
I play the quiet assassin role. I dont say much but i pull nice dps or healing (Pre WOTLK i was holy mainly) Once i get comfortable with the people around me i joke around alot. Ask around and some people may already know about my unique humor. Dont worry thought when its progression nights i keep it down and let the raid leaders /officers speak without interruption.
I have a life, im working on construction which consumes my day but i have made a schedule outlining my day to ensure i have time for my favorite hobby: WoW. :P
Thankyou for your time, I look forward to any responses.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:14 am 
Few questions:

1) Tank legs.....?

2) Why have you chosen that libram? To my knowledge thats one of the worse ones you can obtain.

3) How close are you to getting your crafted belt?

4) No better helm drops for you?

AP/Resil glyph on you shoulders >.<..........only other enchant that doesn't check out is 8 stats to chest. DM:G shows you take the time / gold to try to better your char as much as possible on you own. Spec looks good. Could drop a few points in Ret to pick up Divine Guardian, that 10% extra can be very noticable. All in all I have no real say in the matter but I wish you best of luck.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:14 am 

1) i have the t7.5 legs idk why the tank legs get in there anyways

2) getting the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42853 next week need 2 points for that

3) i need the orbs havent got any yet but soon as i got the gold.

4) i try'd a few times to get the t7.5 helm from KT or the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44006 but no lucks.

for my chest enchant , shoulder enchant, i can change it soon as i get in game but for the shoulder enchant im going to work on that this week end i need rep from (son of hodir).

thx for replie.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:49 pm 

hello..

here is a new upgrade of my armory

spec , enchants, and new libram

still workin on helm , belt and shoulder enchant hopefully soon as i get the gold and chance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

seeing how vanz is our only ret pally atm (and we need more melee class recruits lolololol) i'll bump this for possible recruitment

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:21 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:06 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:56 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

recruit him

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:12 am 

thx for your supports :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]