[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Shadowxeyez 80 Shadow priest (Possible Xfer)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 am 

Character Name: Shadowxeyez
Character Class: Shadow priest
Days Played: 112 days 0 hours
Days Played at 80: 17 days 18 hours
Alt(s): Reah 63 druid Zvanah 47 pally

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm a 17 year old girl living in Massachuttets

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Im going to be a server xfer because the neccessity for shadow priests in my server is low to none, no major raiding guilds use shadow priests

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Aim: areyouhappynow56 e-mail Areyouhappynow56@hotmail.com

4. How did you hear about us?
Linkyzor a very old friend of mine before i xferred from skullcrusher to smolderthorn

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... hadowxeyez

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes i do

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
My internet connection has never failed during a 25 man raid, it is very reliable

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). no guilds i have been in have ever used WWS records.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
Pre-BC I cleared all of BWL most of AQ40 all of MC and began first bosses in naxx. BC i cleared all of kara but shortly after quit and picked up WoW again when the expansion came out. Ive cleared maly 25/10 All of naxx 25/10 all of ulduar 25 except general Yogg and mimiron. Hardmode kologarn medium mode iron council freya 1 elder. OS 25 3 drakes OS 10 1 drake. My role as a shadow priest is mainly for replenishing mana and health to the raid in order to make it easier on both the healers and the mana using casters

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
Shadow priests i wish had more hard hitting spells and more variety. ive been playing a shadowpriest ever since BC came out trying out different rotations. my previous rotation was vamp touch dev plague mind blast mind flay up until shadow weaving reaches 5 stacks but after speaking with a shadowpriest from your guild im going to be switching to sw:p vamp touch devouring plague sw:d mind blast mind flay until cooldowns are up then mind blast sw:D vamp touch/dev plague

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
My schedule usually is not being home on weekends and raiding the weekdays only. your raiding scheduel looks perfect to fit my time frame

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab26 ... 005952.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
call 911 and continue raiding while describing the events on the phone to the officers. when there is a raiding break time run outside with laptop and proceed raiding

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I just want the opportunity to raid. My server has not been too friendly to those who's guilds disbanded. 3 of the guilds ive been in have disbanded leaving me with noowhere. i really desire a solid place to stay and progress with

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am 

What priest did you talk to?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Looks good to me. I'm gonna go ahead and say transfer over, and we'll give you a shot.

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]