Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Suvival Hunter:ßling
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:30 pm 

I was already accepted into guild but i couldnt get on in time and i cant find out who Contacted me but i guess ill repost.

Character Name: ßling (ß=Alt 01247)
Character Class: Hunter
Days Played: 40 days
Days Played at 80: 10 Days
Alt(s): 72 Mage

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? Im 15.(not to be mixed up with the imature 15 year olds).
From Germany. Just moved to North Carolina.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I was in Zero Con(somthing) With Tragicrogue but the guild fell apart.

3. What is the best way to contact you? Cell Phone:(707)338-0289 or Email: Casey.twaddle@gmail.com

4. How did you hear about us? Me and my dad we talking about good guilds and your came up as one of the best.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... %C3%9Fling

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Vint/Mic soon

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
My computer is fine for all Raids

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). ...Wha...

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this. I have Done All 10-25 mans and most of ulduar 25.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
(Well im a hunter and i just felt hunter would be nice cuz i hunter in real life so i went with if and it got me this far and i love it. My dps is awsome and i am survival so i use Explosive shot and Black arow and Stedy shot most of the time.)

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
I can raid anyday at anytime

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Grab my lab top and raid outside
14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild
Im realy funny but i know when to take things forreal and i dont get upset if lose a roll or 2 its just more time that ill spend raiding. I see it as if you get all the gear you want in one run the whats the fun of the game. if you dont gotta try at somthing its not fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:45 pm 

used to be in my guild. cool guy but doesn't have a mic which blows.

around 3500 dps if my memory serves me well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

as a german would u be able to resist the temptation of the large number of jewish players we have? cause we'd like to keep em around :/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 pm 

No im fine, also its 4.2k is the most i have done in Mally 10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Currently full on hunters. Should work on getting the best enchants on your weapon, bracers and chest. Also fix your glyphs. Pick up Explosive Shot and Kill shot for rapid fire and steady shot.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]