[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Reapershand - Death Knight

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:14 pm 

Character Name: Reapershand
Character Class: Death Knight
Days Played: at work so cant log in to check, but way more than enough
Days Played at 80: ^^^^
Alt(s): Zepherin, 80 Resto Druid, others that arnt: 70 Hunter, 70 Paladin

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I'm 21 years old, from Ottawa, Canada, and currently studying mechanical engineering with one term left. I currently work for a green energy company for a work placement for school. Oh and I speak french =P.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? First ever guild was Cobra Commandos, with which I cleared Gruul and Kara. They folded and I went with Dude It's A Game, been there for 2+ years. Dude It's A Game has been losing core raiders consistently and raid progression has been getting slower and slower, to the point of a certain frustration.

3. What is the best way to contact you? email, linked to this account

4. How did you hear about us? question to ask is : How can you not hear about Immortality. Well, I've just known Immo on SC for so long now.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... eapershand

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yep

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? Everything moves very smoothly and I rarely disconnect.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). Have none available, sorry.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? I've cleared everything BC and WotlK. DPSed everything, tanked all of Ulduar and healed all of BC and WotlK (on my druid). My versatility, switching from excellent dps to great tank, has allowed for very smooth raid progression. I was also the Druid CL in BC, and the DK CL in WotLK.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. Oh damn, making work for this app I see =P. As blood, IT PS DS HS HS RPdump DS HS HS HS HS HS RPdump. For tanking it's very situational and depends on my role (MT or OT), so varies from AoE situations with DnD, UB, diseases+pestilence, it can vary so much. I've played every spec, and know every spec very thoroughly. My gear is currently gemmed for ArP since Blood uses mostly physical damage. Im considering going back to full Str gems for versatility in switching specs and Str is about equiv to ArP in Blood anyways so it would turn out by giving the same result.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
I made the full raiding schedule in DIAG, so I will make the full raiding schedule with Immo, lasting easily later than midnight if need be.
12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
At work currently, no can do =S.
13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Say over vent "sorry guys, my sister just burnt some food, gotta go quick, peace!" and then call Whysokrai so he can keep you guys updated on my house burning lol. Oh and hopefully it doesnt happen during an attempt...
14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I've got tons of experience, tons of versatility and great gear. I know my class very well, and can relate easily with other classes for a good synergy. I know all the fights, and hard modes and read strats and watch videos (although Im more of a visual guy that gets it more after Ive tried it). All-in-all, I'm a great guy (imo) and I have plenty of friends that would vouch for me, #1 being Whysokrai lol, and I can get excellent references from just about anybody.

If you guys have any comments or concerns about me, my class, spec, gear gems or anything really, please feel free to talk to me in game or reply to this post.

Thanks a bunch guys,
Reapershand

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I've got 2 questions for you.

1) We have a lot of melee right now, would you mind riding bench some nights when we need to get certain people in for loot/boss kills?

2) What are your feelings on surrendering your Hysteria to me?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/support

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:29 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'll support this app if you hook me up with a sweet government job :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 pm 

Haha, it's hard to hook somebody up to a government job, they all go through the selection process =S. I don't work for the government in the first place lol =P. But hey, we are looking for people at my job ;).

So Imidril doesnt dps high enough so he wants my Hysteria...fine ill be nice...I'll trade you Hysteria for Innervate *couuuuuuuuugh*, or even better, I'll give you Hysteria if you dps in bear =D.

In terms of question #1, I do know that you guys have plenty of melee, and yes I'm willing to warm the benches. Is there some sort of queue system that you get rewarded for, for being available or something of the kind? What is your current raiding DK's spec(s) so that I can respec appropriately to the needs of the raid (if any changes are needed that is)?

Thanks for the support guys!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:21 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Support!!!! So I don't have to put hysteria on Imidril anymore!

Oh, and I raid as 13/51/7 as frost in case you wondering.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Sinthesis

Last edited by Gerrik on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:23 pm 

Pfft nvm that, I'm going unholy suckaaaaaaa, lol jkjk

Last edited by Reapershand on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:26 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I don't mind if you do that. Imidril hissy fit incoming about needing more buffs tho :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:13 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:18 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Sure why not. Prepare to warm the pine.

Immortality Guild Master

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]