[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - DrkMesiah lvl 80 Lock

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: DrkMesiah lvl 80 Lock
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:41 pm 

Character Name: DrkMesiah
Character Class: Warlock
Days Played: 59 days, 12 hours, 32 mins
Days Played at 80: 35 days, 18 hours, 53 mins
Alt(s): none high enough to metion

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My name is Omar. I am 23 yrs old and i live in NJ

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
<crown> it disbanded
<DIAG> it disbanded
i am interested in Immo because i still wanna raid and progress

3. What is the best way to contact you?
phone
Aim

4. How did you hear about us?
word of mouth

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Drkmesiah

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes and Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
I have a less than a year old laptop i play on. Its a Dell XPS M1530 and i rarely have any problem. My Fps avg hovers around 60ish

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
To be honest i dont kno where to find that and i am a very fast learner you can ask some of your current guild members such as Than and Mug

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
i have cleared everything pre-Uldar. I have as well cleared Uldar and gotten XT hard mode down. My jobs as a Lock varies from CC'in elementals to killing bombs in XT and Nimorn

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
I love my lock and that is what is what makes me so good at my class. My gear is mostly Uldar gear and atm i am 3/5 T8.5. As for my raid attendance i am always avilable. I have the same rotation and spec as whysokrai who is my warlock mentor =)

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
no work and out of school atm for the summer. only conflict i have is Sunday i play baseball for a league, but other than that im pretty much free

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
nothing special i have all my action bars toggled. i use a gamepad so i have no problem
http://www.slashgear.com/gallery/data_f ... e_news.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
this is not a serious question is it?!?!? i would take care of my house fire like anyother resonable person would.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
well i am enlisted in the air national gaurd so i have great attetion to detail and that what makes me a very fast learner. I dont like to wipe but i dont mind it as long as we are making progression and not making the same mistakes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:08 am 

well even though he says he closed this app i know he still has interest in immo. I raided with him a bit in diag he can pull good dps. I know whyso is takin a lil break coming up so another lock i'm sure wouldn't hurt and 1 that learns quickly is also a plus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:50 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You still interested? I've been pretty busy this week and haven't had a chance to look over applications. Have you spoken with Surter?

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:34 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'll talk to you in game again. I'm leaning towards giving you a shot.

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:49 am 

If you want an elitist but mediocre warlock then I highly reccomend drkmesiah for your guild. :|

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]