[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Robbey Feral Druid (tank)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:16 am 

Character Name: Robbey
Character Class: Druid
Days Played: 61
Days Played at 80: 39
Alt(s): Superrob, Firemage

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

My name is Rob. Im 37 and live in California.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

Was in DIAG guild no longer exists. Previous to that was mostly in guilds with friends just screwin arond.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

Email i registered with, whisper me on Robbey, or you can have Mug or Thanatonos call me.

4. How did you hear about us?

First you been around long enough so how can you not know Immo. Second after DIAG broke up some of the members joined you.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

Yes.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

Dell XPS 430 6gigs ram GTX295 graphics card. 15mb cable connection. Run at 50+ FPS during raid fights with max settings.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

None to post.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?

I was main tank along with Mug in DIAG so we killled all up to and including Yogg. Some were prenerf some post. We had some pretty good prenerf kills in naxx including Immortal. The difference i made was i know my class i know how to tank and im well geared. Im classes role is tank, thats what i did.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

Im a druid whats not to like? I pay attention to what ive got to do i know my skills and when/where to use em. I have a tank set for most boss fights also have the frost set for Hodir. I also have a shity dps set for the rare times i have to dps. For tankin group trash pretty basic rotation of swipe and maul. For single target bosses faerie fire to pull lacerate, mual, mangle, barkskin when up and not saving it for a rez in the middle of a fight lol, savage roar usually at the end of a fight, pop my dodge trinkets through out the fight. frenzied regen when up and im not rage starved saves a bit of mana for the healers and gives me bigger heales. Demo roar pointless now since bear wont have it next patch.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

Open for all days from time to time i will have to be at football pratice with my boy. Will have easy 80% + raid availibility. Except next week July 26th - 31st on vacation

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

I use the wow interface all my skills are key bound i dont mouse click.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

Call 911

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.

Ive been playing this game on skullcrusher for 4 years i enjoy tanking my other alt is a prot warrior. I know my class and pay attention to what is going on around me when im tanking. I know some of the ppl in Immo and get along well with them. Plus Eckoo promised me a bj if i got in. Looking forward to raiding with you all this week.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:52 pm 

What? I've seen nothing about this, and Demo Roar is FAR from useless currently.
Currently no its not useless. And ill lookit up and post it. It was on mmo or some crap.

Also a couple questions for you.

You have a Dodge/Stam gem in your helm, why? (Hint: the answer is not "To activate the socket bonus")
Ok its not to activate the socket bonus. Seriously though if i added a 16 agi gem there the only thing that would happen is id lose 12 stam and gain about 5 armor.

Why no Imp MotW? It's a free 2% stats.
I do have it normally ive just been messing with Infected wounds to see how much of a dif it is.

What is your take on Expertise? How valuable do you find it as a tanking stat?
Expertise is HUGE!!!! I lol just crafted those damn boots and will be putting my old ones back on for the expertise /sad

Why no Glyph of Survival Instincts? It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Growl.
It is a bit better i agree. however im at 70k health when its popped with out it. So i kinda figure how they have nerfed taunts i would just keep that.

What do you feel is the HP soft cap for most bosses? (The point at which, fully raid buffed, you can stop gemming/enchanting/gearing for Stam and go for Agi instead.)
I dont know the exact #. I do know i have PLENTY of HP and have been putting in agi gems in some of my gear. Same with the enchants.

I noticed that you aren't exalted with Sons of Hodir, why not use the PVP enchant until you are?
The Wintergrasp shoulder enchant? That would add AP over dodge. ill pass

Speaking of enchants, what's with the 35 Agi on your staff?
The only other viable enchant would be mongosse and i tried em both and like the constant agi over a proc since it seems to proc less on my druid than my warrior. Some ppl use blood draining im not sure how great of an enchant that is being a tank you dont figure on being below 35% health all that much to for that to make a huge dif especially since its only a chance to heal you.

I want your necklace, also your computer.
The best thing about my generic computer is the video card at the time cost almost as much as the whole damn computer.

Have fun answering!

I am open to any changes you would suggest.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 pm 

I changed my spec a bit took out primal tenacity and added imp mark. I kept primal cause i really would pop out from tanking and brez and or innervate so i used it to make for damn sure i was gettin back in bear.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:19 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44957
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40023

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:50 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 pm 

sup dude! It would be nice to see you in here. Great guy and great player.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]