[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Lèlios - Holy Paladin

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lèlios - Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 pm 

Character Name:Lèlios :P
Character Class:Paladin
Days Played:102 Days, 1 hour, 54 Minutes, 49 Seconds
Days Played at 80:43 Days, 3 Hours, 2 Minutes, 36 Seconds
Alt(s):Drain, 80 Warlock

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My name in real life is Miles, I am 18 Years old and I was born and raised in Massachusetts.
2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?I was in Evolution and Vindictive, I am currently in Axiom as per the request of a friend while I apply here. I left vindictive because certain member were very annoying and mean and was unpleasant, and I left Evolution because at the end of my trial period I was told that I wouldnt be able to get a raid spot because they didnt need 3 holy paladins.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
You can contact me on the server at any time, I am on quite often.
4. How did you hear about us?
You are very well known on Skullcrusher and I hopefully will have better luck with you than with Evolution, they are partial to girls and wasn't looked at fairly.
--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=L%C3%A8lios
6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
I do have Ventrilo and a mic to talk with and listen.
7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
My computer is top of the line, I have 8Gb of Ram, a 768Mb Graphics card and a cable internet connection.
8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). I don't believe WWS was recorded in Evolution or Vindictive for that matter, though I always performed above other holy paladins and I never let my target die.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? I raided everything pre Wotlk and it was all pre-nerf, excluding Sunwell Plateau. In Wotlk I have cleared all content excluding 3D and Algalon. I have done several hard modes in 10 and 25-Man Ulduar and I played an integral role in many of Evolutions first time kills. As a holy paladin, my ability to heal single target so masterfully makes any geared and skilled holy paladin an asset in any raid, and though many guilds do not like to bring more than one into a raid, I feel that they are very versatile and you can bring as many as 2-3 if they are skilled.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.I love being a paladin and there isnt a thing I dislike about it. I have been a paladin for many years and because of my experience I have learned to play each spec to its maximum, which makes me a very good player. My gear is very solid, I am one of the better geared holy paladins on alliance and I have sets for all three specs. I run a 51/5/15 Build for holy and this maximizes the strength of my heals and raid survivability as well. Paladins are simply the most dynamic class in the game and that alone makes us very flexible, if the raid is heal heavy I can switch to Retribution and still do 4.5-5k dps right off the bat. Holy paladins don't really have roations, we simply use the appropriate heal for the given moment, for heavy damage fights, such as Heartbreaker, I would spam Holy Light on the MT while beaconing the OT, but if there was another holy paladin in the raid either one of us could spam flash of light to fill in the gaps the holy light makes. And if the fight requires a lot of movement I would take advantage of Holy Shock and use flash of light when its on CD, allowing me the ability to move around at the same pace as any other healer.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
My schedule is the guild schedule plus an hour or two before and after a raid, I will have 100% raid attendance.
12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
My UI is no different than wow's original excluding the fact that I pull out everyone's name onto my screen during raid time.
13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Tell the raid leader my house was on fire and probably find a replacement and bow out until the blaze was out.
14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I am just an ordinary guy who loves to make friends and then raid with them, I am currently a senior in high school and play tennis often. I am a nice guy and will always do my best to help those in my guild even at my own expense. I love progression and I take my role as healer very seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:34 pm 

This is my UI Screenshot, just click on link

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:59 pm 
Sorry, but at this time your application is denied. We currently have 3 holy paladins on our roster. Thank you for your time and feel free to apply again at a later date.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]