[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Return of Mazzorz

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Return of Mazzorz
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Name: Mazzorz
Character Class: Druid
Days Played:257 days
Days Played at 80: 24 days
Alt(s): 6 lvls 60- 70

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Well I'd have to say I'm old school wow player still in for the long run, I'm 32 years old from Ottawa Ontario.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
where do i start i was in Immo. POTC . LD. Heresy .Nephilim. Arising From The Mud. Most of the guild seem to pull apart players go their ways in dead times. Been on Skullcrusher since day one.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Thought immo web mail or in game, cell

4. How did you hear about us?
I'd like to think that I had a part in contributed to the legacy of immo back in the day and would like the opportunity to do so again.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

Also full Tanking set

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
all graphics on high and awesome cable connection never any issues

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

I don’t have anything since LD days but most of the time top 10 dps worked on my druid so I know the in’s and out’s reading elitist jerks to keep on my game

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?

Done and killed mostly everything up to uldar. Immo. heresy .LD Main tanked . Cat dps ed , I have done world firsts with immo .

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

My Dps cat my rotation is built off endless testing items out and reading elitist jerks forums . I get my info and build off that to make sure that I can beat or match what others are doing in dps and tanking . over all cat dps if we lose a mob or 2 I’m there to pick’em up in bear , main tank dies I’m there to pick it up recovery Is a great skill id like to think that I pretty good at keeping the raid going and stepping up when needed

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
Not a problem

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
I’d DIAHF ….FML

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.

I would want to have to convince you in to anything .I have met and played with some of the best people in the world on SC , I have made friends and even lost friends in this game. When I play I tend to bring that little something to the table in this game. Every guild could use a guy like me but you don’t have to take my word for it … ask around

Post subject: Re: Return of Mazzorz
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:37 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

By the looks of your screenshot, I don't see any dot timers/ability suggestions. Am I just missing something or are you playing without them for some reason?

Also why did you gem hit, it makes me a very sad kitty.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:18 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

As for timers im useing Bad kitty just didnt have it turned on for naxx, and as for the gem well i was testing hit and never changed it it out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I would love to see another feral druid in 25mans... they are awesome for both tanking and dps :P

Freeing up imidril to dps more often would be nice too

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/support

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 pm 

What was with your DPS last night in Ulduar 10? I hope that wasnt a good indication because I think you topped out at around 1500 max on any boss. (I know Kolo isnt a good fight for ferals, but for the rest?)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

i was dead after the second hand job ..... not sure how well metters work while on the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I remember you leaving early BC but I don't really remember the details. Imidril is our resident feral druid PhD, so keep bugging him.

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Our melee roster is pretty packed at this point, feel free to check back at a later date.

Application denied at this time.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]