Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:46 pm 

Character Name: Ghostpilot
Character Class: Warlock
Days Played: over 85 days played
Alt(s): Stonepilot level 62 shamen

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My name is Jack and I am a 23 year old student from southern Texas. I love art music, and sports. I have been playing World of Warcraft on Skullcrusher since the original game came out.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I have been in many guilds in the past. My closest ties were with Axiom and Paradox (formerly known as Forged/Vigilant). Before that I was in Vindictive, Crown, Local Defense, Eternity, and Calm Down.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
email.

4. How did you hear about us?
I first heard of Immortality a few years back when Dark Entropy was still in Skullcrusher (BC).
--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Ghostpilot
6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes I have both Ventrilo and a microphone.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? Yes to both questions

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). I don’t have anything at the moment im sorry

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? All I can say is that ive cleared most bosses pre and post bc. In wotlk ive done all the way to 25m yogg and failed in smaller guilds.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. I always try to increase my spell power and haste ovr other stats….then I worry about keeping my crit and hit at a high enough level to give good overall dps. As for my rotation….Lifetap (rank 1), Curse of doom (if on boss, otherwise COE or COA), Immolate, Conflagrate, Chaos Bolt, Incinerate x 3, Conflagrate, Incinerate, then start rotation over,….Immolate...etc. I always make sure to throw a lifetap in sequence every 45 secs or so…and I always try to get my haste buff from my conflagrates as much as I can to put out the most dps

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
I can mutli-task really well

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. I have a very easy going and laid back personality but I know when to be serious. I follow directions very well and I always try to get along with everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:16 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

For ISL locks, glyph of LT is a waste. I suggest using the glyph of immolate; not only does it increase the dmg of your immolate, it also affects your conflag dmg.

Also, why go 3/5 in S&F to make your imp shoot faster? Even with emp. imp I think you'd be better off maxing out S&F.

Aside from this, seems you're on par! Good luck on the application.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 pm 

Yeah i may have used an old armory link or something ..i dont know why i dont have 5/5 shadow and flame....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:17 pm 

my fault...i took the pts out of improved soul leech....tbh i had been playing that way for a long time without even noticing! im a nub sorry...lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:24 pm 

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Ghostpilot

new armory link with changes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:32 pm 

but yea u are absolutely right about isl and lifetap....my damage should go up significantly now that i set things right...sorry about that it was a careless mistake.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:44 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

whysoemo whyso

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:28 pm 

I have finally made all the necessary changes for my character. I sincerely ask the guild to reexamine and reconsider my guild application.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]