[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Mikoo Destro Warlock

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mikoo Destro Warlock
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:14 pm 

Character Name: Mikoo
Character Class: Destruction Warlock
Days Played: 134
Days Played at 80: 76
Alt(s): Creekie, Mikolicious

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Hi, my name is Giancarlo, im 22 and im from Peru. Im studying Biology at the university.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I was at Vindictive on Bc, then went to Crown and Evolution atm. Im leaving because the guild died

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game, mail or phone call

4. How did you hear about us?
I have friends there and is one of the most famous guild on alliance

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... er&n=Mikoo

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? Well idk much about this but i never had problems during raid, can handle pretty good

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/7825947#damageout

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
BC = Karazhan, Magtheridon Lair, Grulls, Zul'aman, SSC, TK, Hyjal.
WOTLK = Naxx (10 and 25 man), OS 10man, OS 25man (3 drakes), Malygos (10 and 25 man), Archavon (10 and 25man), Ulduar (10 +algalon; 25man) most of the hard modes done, ToC 10man and heroic clear, ToC 25man clear and heroic clear till twins

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
well my dps rotation most of the times is (if i dont hve to do CoE ) Life tap -> immolate->conflagrate->curse of doom-> Chaos Bolt->incinerate x2 -> immolate->conflagrate... i really like my class, i believe is one of the highest class in the game so i try to keep it up everytime i can. WHat i dont like is the aggro pull, is so much and if ur soulshatter is not up is kinda hard to handle it.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

Just need to know when to be on and i will, i have no problems with raid since i do all my stuff on the morning.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
i dont know how to post a pic of this, so sorry, i've never done it

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
mmm try to keep the fire away till we finish the fight or call a wipe

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
im a player that everytime push more so i like to progress, do my best, try to attend every single raid and helpful. Im that kind of person that never give up and try everytime i have to till get what i want. Thanks for ur attention

Last edited by mikoo on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Mikoo Destro Warlock
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:16 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/support

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:23 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:43 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

support

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:08 am 

support

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:16 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Welcome aboard.

Immortality Guild Master

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]