[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Elemental-CrushCrush~~~

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elemental-CrushCrush~~~
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:34 am 

Character Name: Crushcrush
Character Class:Shaman
Days Played: 31days
Days Played at 80: 25days
Alt(s):Munichknight, Cattheif, Reinman.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Im 18 from California. Small city called Gilroy.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Wrath: Was getting no progression in.
Diversity: Split.
I applied here because i want to extend my raiding progression

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Txt me would be better, In game, or Email. always check all those 3.

4. How did you hear about us?

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Crushcrush

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
I have vent. And a mic. i dont usually talk in raids since i have nothing to say.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Idk where to find my computer specs :x. But i have fast speed internet. rarely have lagg issues.
Max, is a no no. i can handle Medium.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
Cant get this thing to work. never used it :(

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
Well Naxx25 with Wrath, Ulduar clear with Diversity, 25ToC with Diversity, and ToGC10 with Diversity.
I made a difference by bringing my totems and heroism :). that should answer both questions.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
Well i decided to lvl my shammy from lvl 1 because i was bored of my old BC main warrior, and the realm seemed short of elemental shammys.
Dislike i have none. What makes me good at my class? i have a year XP as a shammy elemental and resto.
My gear was gathered by both of my guilds i was with. My spec i love. been elemental since lvl 10.
My rotation is as any shamans. FS, LvB, LBlLBlLBlLBlLB, LvB, LBlLBlLBlLB, LvB. then some CL somewhere in there. i stack on haste so i throw alot of LB.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
Every Weekday mostly. Usually not Weekends. work and homework have my head tied. Mondays i raid. but ill miss out like once a month. college stuff. So ill participate like 80% of the week.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/E ... 164816.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Tell you guys my house is on fire. if we were on a boss. ill stay untill we were done then run out with my hair on fire.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
Well im in Highschool atm. Then headin to college. I started playing wow back in BC. i got involved into rading when i joined Clarion Call and BT got nerfed so we raided there. i was the 3rd MT in the guild.
my personal time, besides wow, i focus alot on school, hang out with friends or just go out.
im real social, i get along with everyone. i dont complain alot, hate drama,( ill disable gchat if i see any drama to compose), i help out guildies whenever possible.
I most likely play wow only on raiding days. Usually other days to get in dailys, check mail/friends, or just do holiday achievements.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Belt and bracers are terrible. Ring is meh but still decent considering I was still using Band of Guile far into Ulduar.

Belt - Craft a Sash of Ancient Power
Bracers - Craft a pair of Bejeweled Wizard's Bracers.

Get a Totem of Electrifying Wind. Totem of Hex is only useful on fight where you are haste-capped (Vezax and Hodir) and there are none in ToGC, so use 25 badges to get it.

You were consistenly dying to Void Zones during our Sarth3D 10man Zerg and you even argued that it wasn't "your" void zones. Granted, it was a pug but regardless of being a pug or not, you should do your best to whatever you are doing and not do the same mistakes over and over again. Most of the fight we are doing are very unforgiving on personal mistakes and from what I have seen on your Damage Done and void zones death, I don't think you would fit here. With the kind of gear you have, you should be pulling way more DPS than what I have seen.

And also, we have 2 Ele shammies that are here almost 100% of the time (at least 1 on at all time and one resto that can respec Ele).

I would suggest staying in 67s.

o/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:02 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

As Ryudra said above, we are not currently looking to pick up another ele shaman. Thank you for your interest and we will keep you in mind should we need another shaman in the near future.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]