Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:46 am 

Character Name:tehgodx
Character Class:paladin
Days Played:172
Days Played at 80:57
Alt(s):none

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? My name is Allen I am 21 years old. I'm from Virginia

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I was in psychaotic horde side (ordane) I transfered because some old guildies came back and i got pushed to the side, I raid , and I do whatever needed to keep raiding, wanted to try some alli end game , and your guild is on the top :)

3. What is the best way to contact you?In game mail

4. How did you hear about us?Skullcrusher forums

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Tehgodx

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?yes, and i have dsl

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?Ive been raiding for about 4 years now, 3 as a resto shaman 1 as a prot pally, As a healer i always provided solid heals and always had proper raid mats, Same as prot , optimize my mitigation and threat, i am always prepared,

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. I really like tanking as a paladin, You have alot of mitigation and even though threat was nerfed it really isnt a big issue, cause you generate so much, The only dislikes i have right now, is the non instant cast exorcism. my gear right now is stam/evasion built , i was doing a block value build but it was doing it in totgc, my spec is built for threat, i use to be speced into pursuit of justice for more run walk, but speced out for more threat after the neft, For my spell rotation i use highest to lowest threat then i put my mitigations up, the continue the high threat rotation,

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I was raiding sunday-thurs horde side on those times, so they work perfect.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. xperl/bartender

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?Call the fire departed on the cordless and try to finish the boss attempt.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. I am a solid raider , with solid attendance, i listen very well , and i am a friendly laid back guy, i dont really get mad at alot of things, also can take criticsm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:29 pm 

R U GDLK??!!!11

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:35 am 

not as godlike as house im afraid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:31 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Sorry about the time it took to get back to you, the site was down for the weekend. I would like to test you out, but our tank core is pretty consistent right now. I would still be willing to toss you an invite as long as you don't mind riding the bench a bit.

Let me or any of he other officers know if you are interested still, and thank you for your patience.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]