[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Syler - Dps DK

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Syler - Dps DK
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:19 pm 

Character Name: Syler
Character Class: Death Knight
Days Played: To many
Days Played at 80: Also to many
Alt(s): Plasma 80 shaman

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I'm 19 years old, I live in SW Florida and I work part time at Home Depot. I own a dog and a few cats. Good Times ensue on wednesday when my gf comes over for dinner... I like to play paint ball for fun? What eles do you want to know?

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I Am originally from Bleeding Hollow, I Followed a few buddies from there to a server called Tortheildrin, Soon after the xfer i joined a guild called Dark Entropy! Surprisingly enough they used to be ur rivals in progression here from what I understand. Anyways the guild disband because some bad choices made by Limbay/Beatrix and people chain quit to other servers. I rerolled horde on SC and joined a guild called Anomaly, But I currently dont raid with them due to class make up(being a horde shaman sucks)
3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game or by phone.. 239-362-4417 id stick with ingame unless u like long distance.

4. How did you hear about us?
People talking about you in DE

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... er&n=Syler

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
I have Ventrilo and have a mic

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
I run 50fps in a raid. with good internet.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
Dark Entropy's wws are gone as far as i know so i cant really prove im good. i have this screen shot of a raid i JUST did not but 20 mins ago http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/ ... 214510.jpg

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
I killed all bosses pre-bc with Dissension on Bleeding Hollow. And BC I killed all raid bosses with Drama Police of Bleeding Hollow. I have currently killed all bosses in WotLK with Dark Entropy/Anomaly with the exception of Algalon :*(

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
Heh Death Knight talk... What I really love about the Death Knight is the versatility in the way you can dps, going from single target to AoE to some times even off tanking for a few seconds when shit gets real. If i could change one thing about DKs it would have to be CC, We dont have any and havent had any since the death and decay nerf! My gear was close to BiS last tier... but i need to play catch up a little bit. As for maximizing dps.. most specs have a said rotation but some times to pump it out u need to be reactive to your situation.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I can raid most days. just not in the morning.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/ ... 020659.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
See if i could put it out as quickly as possible and return to my dps. then make sure my dog was ok.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
Im nice, Friendly, and have a great sense of humor. If you dont invite me ill be really upset.

Last edited by Syler on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Syler - Dps DK
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:41 am 

Sup Flamingcloud!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 am 

dont insult me im not canadian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:28 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'd like to try you out, hit me or any of the other officers up for an invite.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:32 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Syler = fagot for real

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:46 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:37 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]