Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:38 pm 

Character Name: Fisker
Character Class: Priest
Days Played: 41 days, 10 hours, 29 minutes
Days Played at 80: 178 days , 13 hours, 47 minutes
Alt(s): Gaelron

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? im 21 years old and i currently live in Kansas City, Missouri

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
None on skullcrusher but have ran 3 guilds of my own over a course of 6 years. I picked Immo/Skullcrusher because i used to be a friend rank in your guild on alt and really saw how fun/dedicated your guild was i saw nothin but skilled individuals who progressed far.

3. What is the best way to contact you? Many ways AOL im my screename is "mrsherrifbart" or in game under fisker on server bloodfurnace. or by email dejafuuu@yahoo.com

4. How did you hear about us? through running on skullcrusher for a period of time.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... e&n=Fisker
http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss25 ... 203333.jpg
that is my armory and interface

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes i a microphone and ventrilo

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
my computer specs are 3.2 ghz process with 512 mg graphics card and 4 gig ram. yes and yes

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
Well ive killed just about every boss in the game - Kil jaeden. all with the guilds i ran. umm really just about everythin my class plays roll in some fights as either a raid damage midigation or aoe healing or even with disc as a tank healer. i play a very valid and important roll as a healer :P

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
i really have no dislikes of my class generally find it easy to play. for most fights im used for AOE healing which consist of a circle of healin prayer of mending and prayer of healing for a rotation. for disc as raid midagation has to do with power word shield prayer of mending and prayer of healing for also pain supression for dir situations. i really have no problem playing a priest or understanding and have no issues taking critisim and am always developoing dynamic changing player wilho worksto upgrade my character any ways possible.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. i can raid anytime yyou want to run 1 i have no life
12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
well depending where my house was on fire i tried to finish the fight to inform the guild leader that my house was on fire then run out quickly to saftey brining my computer with me so i didn't miss the next raid.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
basically im a good player dont think im the best and always open to critisim i dont mind wiping or progression i like challenges and make friends easy basically im just here to raid and do the best job i can for your guild. im willing to earn my keep prove my skill and work hard for achievments and any gear that is possibility for me. i can make any raid that is needed and have no issues of understanding or learning i have intuition playing the game for close to 6 years and know how to get out o ffire or analyze situations to have the best outcome. i would be a perfect fit and a dependant raider make my own flasks and be ready for every raid.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:19 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Looks like a good app to me... I'll make sure veroz is made aware of your app if he has not read it yet.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:10 pm 

You gotta be hungry if you want to join Immortality. Not enough hungry players on this server in general!

Oh, about the holy = aoe, disc = single, that's bullshit and you know it. Holy = jack of all trades. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:47 pm 

im always hungry! been hungry for 6 years i could you say im starving!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:06 pm 
No serendipity in your holy spec seems odd to say the least. Just out of curiosity what res do you play at/what size monitor do you have?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:42 pm 

i have a 19 inch moniter usually at 1024x by whatever. ya i dont really find need for serendipity i feel body and soul and the reduced mana to prayer of healing are a little better for majority of raids because im never really relian on a quick poh but more or less can anticipate when its coming so im prepared.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:48 pm 

and my days played 80 is messed up those are alts sorry i missunderstood

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

App looks good, I've read a lot of priests don't take serendipity for the same reason he gave. Seems like a solid recruit to me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:21 pm 

Why take 5/5 Divine Fury over Spell Warding for current content?

Why not complete 2/2 Healing Prayers?

Why take Imp. Healing? How often are you really using Greater Heal?

How often are you using PW:Shield to utilize Body & Soul? Are there other Discipline Priests or Holy Priests in your raids where it won't interfere?

Can you show some WWS/Wowmeters to Immortality?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:17 am 
I apologize the lack of a response. As it currently stands we could use another priest added to our healing roster. Go ahead and transfer over.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]