[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Branrichter 80 Marksmen Hunter

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:47 pm 

Character Name:Branrichter
Character Class:Hunter
Days Played:76
Days Played at 80:42
Alt(s): i have none above level 19 on are server, on onyxia i have a level 72 priest named caminar

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My name is Cole i live in Bountiful Utah i am currently 17 years old. i enjoy to snowboard in the winter and i skate board in the off season, i my not get along with every body but if you show me respect i will show you respect. and no matter what i support the gm's actions even if i disagree with them i think they should have everybody's full support.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
i have been in clarion call tides of wrath and paradox. i left clarion call because i wanted to raid farther then they were getting, and i left tides of wrath after the original gm quit and i didnt get along with the majority of paradox. i was also in divine council, i left there because the gm's girlfriend was a hunter also and they wanted to just give her loot so they would'nt take me to raids so i left.
I picked Immo because i think i would make a good addition to your guild.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
in game or e-mail

4. How did you hear about us?
from friends on the server.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ranrichter

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes, i have no problem talking with others on vent.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
1.60Ghz processor im not sure about my graphics card and i have 1.00gb ram

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
this is my first time at level cap so i never really did any of the 70 or 60 at the correct level, i have done most of them at 80 though. and i have cleared all wotlk raids besides uld and togc. i make sure to watch videos on all the fights i dont know tell i get them down to a T. i have no problem learning.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
i really like being a hunter every spec has an easy rotation. and it gives great damage i feel that hunters if played right are easily one of the best damage dealers in world of warcraft. i have liked being ranged but i also would like to see how being melee is. there is nothing i don't really like about hunters they are great at pve and pvp, if i need to i can have nature resist i have my diffrent aspects for different things, as a hunter i can do any fight with ease because i am ranged so there isnt a whole lot of moving around, if i need to switch targets its as easy as a click of the mouse. my rotation as marksmen is hunters mark before the fight starts then serpent sting, aimed shot, chimera shot,kill command, rapid fire, steady shot, steady shot, steady shot, rinse and repeat. and by using an extra steady shot and not using arcane shot it gives me some extra dps because steady shot does a little more damage with armor pen.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
i have school monday - friday 8am-2pm i have no problem making those times and i can be on any time during the weekends if needed.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
well. to be honest i would stop what i was doing and put out the fire and apologize for leaving during a raid. i would understand if you wanted to take any disciplinary actions but RL>wow and if my house caught on fire i would probably be out of wow for a wile so in the long run like 5 min > a couple months of not playing wow. :wink:

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. i will stand by the officers and guild master ever time, i think they should be supported in every action they make. i can be a great ally and friend.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:02 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:31 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:59 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]