[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - 80 DeathKnight (Blood) DPS

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:28 pm 

Character Name: Deewekoms

Character Class: DeathKnight

Days Played: 65 Days 23 Hours

Days Played at 80: 56 Days 20 Hours

Alt(s): Just some random lowbies nothing above 60

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I'm currently 23 years old I am from Minnesota but stationed at Hill Air Force Base in Utah State

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I am currently in Ready Check, and the reason for wanting to leave and join you all in immo is progression this guild that I am currently in doesn't seem to be going anywhere and(this is not being cocky just being confident) I have to much skill to waste on non hardmode interactions.

3. What is the best way to contact you? In game

4. How did you hear about us? I've known about Immo for a very long time, and after chatting with Rena and finding out you all could use some more DK's that have experience and know how to play there class just made me want to join it even more and I love how you all help each other out and progress through content so quickly.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Deewekoms

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes I have ventrilo and a mic to communicate with

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? I have fiber optics currently with great FPS I have 8 gigs of ram, corsair of course, I also have a 1200 watt power supply my cpu is Intel Core i7-975 Extreme Edition Bloomfield 3.33GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor, My motherboard is EVGA 170-BL-E762-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 4-WAY SLI Classified XL ATX Intel Motherboard, and I have dual graphic cards which are EVGA 017-P3-1296-AR GeForce GTX 295 Superclocked Edition 1792MB 896 (448 x 2)-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI. So yes I can handle anything wow has to offer :P.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). I don't have any at the moment sorry.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? I have raiding experience since pre BC I was Main Tank on an orc warrior named Guluros for Molten Core and Black Wing Lair, I have done Kara old school Naxx AQ 20 and 40 both sucked btw I have also done ZG and ZA along with all new content except hardmodes in TOC ofc.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. Umm I am currently blood spec so I try to maintain a good amount of armor pen along with strength, but difficult at time due to not progressing for better gear but all in good time. I think I'm very strong in my class because not only have I been playing my DK since release of them I also read up on the forums on how to improve my class and I got my rotation down to a science.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I work Monday through friday from 7am till 4pm which is 6pm server time so Ill be able to make every raid with no problem at all

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. http://yfrog.com/41wowscrnshot110809192227j

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? Umm make some waffles on the flames and go back to playing wow?

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. I'm a nice guy easy to get along with and as I wrote up before what base I am stationed at, so yes that means I am currently in the Air Force have been for the last 4 years and you want me in your guild because I'm the type of guy that is first to show up for shit and last to leave always willing to stay up late to get new content cleared and just all around awesome person :).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:20 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

clicker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:53 pm 
So from the looks of the SS you were attacking the dummy for maybe 2-2.5 minutes and you popped all of your dps cd's in that span as well. That being said that dps doesn't seem all that great and as the above poster said it appears you are clearly a clicker. On a side note I heard you and Lilknight are the same person. If so do you have anything to say?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:15 pm 

Yes I am a clicker and still very good at my class. some are number pushes but than again DK's are not that difficult to play. and as for attacking a dummy that stuff that was on recount wasn't even from a dummy its just what I had up at the time, and yes I am lilknight changed human and name for racial ability for pvp cause lilknight as a human just wouldn't sound right.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:19 pm 

and as for saying something as well I may have acted a little childish for some parts while I use to be in immo back in the day but I have grown up and alot of shit was going on in my life at that time im sure you have some military that can relate to certain issues. Even though thats no excuse I would like a second chance.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:36 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Trying to defend being a clicker is like trying to defend playing WoW with one hand, it doesn't matter how good you are at it, you're still doing it wrong.

Also given your past experience in Immo, I must admit that I'm a little skeptical to give you a second chance.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:33 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

Last edited by Dante on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:31 am 

Zomg Lee!

mmmmmm Hungry Howies pizza!

How's your drug cartel these days?

The Undying hope of a Tankadin.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:20 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]