[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Jster - Destro Warlock

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Jster - Destro Warlock
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:55 pm 

Character Name: Jster
Character Class: Warlock
Days Played: 74
Days Played at 80: 32
Alt(s):
Scrapz, 80DK
Nourishment 80Shaman
Marination 80Druid

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I am 16, I am from Boston MA. I know I am young but I still bring what I can and I try to be as mature as possible.
2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I have been in Vindictive/Paradox. I went from Vindà Paradox due to the fact that I got pretty fed up with the GM not even showing up for raids due to Aion. I just left Paradox since I got really fed up with all the dicks in there.
3. What is the best way to contact you?
E-Mail, In-Game, Cell

4. How did you hear about us?
Friends with a lot of your members, Mug, Drakko, Tehgodx etc.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&cn=jster
Experianced up to/on Twins Heroic ToC25. I do know the anub and Algalon fight.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes
7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Yes, I raid at around at 65-70 FPS. I have a custom built computer, using duel monitors.
8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
I don’t have a recent Log, I can get one for you ASAP. I have raided with many of your members to prove I can dps (Drakko/Mug/Tehgodx)
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1520/mydpsd.jpg Is also a SS of my DPS on Ignis 25.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
I am DPS. I can play Demonology if needed. I know all current content. I have exp up to Twins H ToC. I can do anything that is asked. Prior WoTLK I played on Hydraxis which was behind in Progression but I had managed to get to Felmyst.
10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
When using my Destro set, I usually open it with a level 1 life tap prior the start, since I have the glyph. Then when fighting has begun, I toss up a Curse of Doom, then I use Chaos/Immo/Conflag/Incin/Incin/Incin/Incin/Incin/Chaos when available etc. I try to maximize using Incin when I have the conflag proc since it takes of more time than if I used immo. I also try to get the most damage out of each immo. Chaos bolt is used whenever it is available.
11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
I can make these raid times. I am usually online during your off nights as well.
12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1520/mydpsd.jpg
Except everything is now hotkeyed. Windows 7 is bugging out and I need to remap sometimes, which I can now do in about 2 min.
13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Call the fire department, and continue raiding.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I am a solid player, I will pull my own weight. I know my age might be young, but I can promise you that you wont even realize. I do what I can to try to help become the best on the server.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:24 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Grouped with Jster a few times recently, good Lock. I like the ol pug Ony since its mad quick BUT Pugs can be a complete gong show. Did it with Jster leading and he managed to do very solid DPS while recovering both 10 and 25 mans from wipes( ie 2/3 of the raid dying to deep breath/Blast Nova). No idea the lock Sit but if we need one this dude would be a good fit I think.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:23 am 

Ran a pug with him in voa if i remember right seemed decent. Told him this was were to post an app and who to talk to might be worth seeing rotation and talking to a min!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:03 pm 

I just happen to be the GM you are speaking about of Vind. :P

If by playing Aion and not raiding, you mean attending to the fact that my sister was getting married and all the fun things that go with that.

If anyone stopped raiding because of Aion, it was you. You came to me telling me how you quit your legion and was ready to focus again, etc.

Say whatever you'd like, but don't talk about me like I'm a bad GM.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:06 pm 

Yeahhhhhhh....

Good luck with that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:55 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Div! You don't write, you don't call, I don't feel the love anymore. I thought we had something special!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:02 pm 

pfft dont lie ...whysobad div ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:10 pm 

DANTE SIGHTING.

And are you really catching up? Aww man...

Hi Fleas :p

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 am 

lol div is an amazing GM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:28 pm 

yea, i know and agree.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]