[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Tribalgirl-Resto Shaman

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Tribalgirl-Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:36 am 

Character Name: TribalgirlCharacter Class: Shaman
Days Played: 87Days Played at 80: 19
Alt(s): Katarinah 80 hunter, Kiannah 75 warrior--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I am 34, live in CA.
2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I have been in LIB, DIAG, Diversity in the past. I left LIB because at the time, they didn't have raid time for me. DIAG did. I raided when DIAG for about 8 months and took a break due to family issues. I was in Diversity since well before WOTK, left because they raid at times inconsistent with my life.3. What is the best way to contact you? Via e-mail, in game, on this site.

4. How did you hear about us?

I am not new to Skullcrusher. I have grouped with your members in the past and it was overall a fine experience.--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Tribalgirl

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? yes.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? My computer is fine for raiding.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). I don't keep logs of my raids. I heal well. I am usually in the top one or two healers in the raids I attend.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
I have been in hyjal and SSC with LIB and downed everything. I cleared all of BT with the exception of illidain with DIAG before WOTK. I have downed Sarth +3 drakes with Div, TOC 10 + 25m with Diversity and in PUGS. I have cleared VOA. I am sure I am missing some things. I feel that my job as a resto shaman was key in keeping people alive so we could down bosses and progress. I don't overheal, I manage my mana, I come to raids prepared, and I play my class well.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. I like that resto shamans have lots of raid versatility. Heroism, a variety of totems, single target and aoe healing. There is so much they can do. In raids, I am sure to keep the tank ES, riptide often, chain heal off the tank usually, spot heal as needed. I think it is pretty common sense. With regard to gear, I believe my gear average is about a 226. I still have some 8.5 valor pieces, but have slowly been replacing with new gear. I gem and enchant each piece as I acquire it to try and maximize what I do have. I also have an elemental set that I have picked up along the way that is about a 218 gear score. I do about 3.5k dps in 10 mans with her gear as ele. I have a resto pvp set if anyone likes to do bgs in their downtime. Overall, I am a flexible raider who does what needs to be done to progess my guild.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I am on pst so that works well for me.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.I am not sure of how to do that. Must be the blonde in me.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? LOL. I would have to save my family. My rl comes before wow, but I would give you the courtesy of informing you all that I had an issue. When people are counting on you, you have to keep them informed if you cannot raid.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. I work full time as a nurse. I enjoy playing wow when I am not working because it is a fun way to destress from my day. I like chatting in vent and meeting new people. I don't sweat the small stuff. I have played wow for 4 years and played wow when cc and skill were essential. I enjoy talking about the good ol' days of MC and BWL. I am just an overall nice person who doesn't cause drama.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:03 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Bug Veroz when you see him online in game. I'm sure he'll have some questions for you.

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/aprove of TribalGirl :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:39 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Please compare you talents to Veroz's (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-tale ... oz&group=2) and explain the 0/0/71 spec you have to his 0/16/55 spec he has. The talents he has in enhancement all seem pretty valuable for resto. And as Wru said, catch Veroz in game for question period time!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:39 am 

Thanks for the advice. I don't know why I had all my points in resto. I went ahead and changed them to be more useful. I will try and catch Veroz in game.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:46 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:24 pm 

No, it was just a sign that I was pvping, and respecced in a hurry to raid. I offspec in elemental, so if I want to pvp resto, I respec the resto spec. I am a good healer, and my reputation with other players on the server speaks for itself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:58 pm 

I'm honestly not trying to be mean, but no pvp shaman on earth puts every point in resto either. How does being in a hurry (you can respec while you wait to pull, etc) stop you from putting the proper points in? It's entirely possible you're a great healer, that's just kind of an odd excuse since with the automatic rank upgrades, you can respec IN the instance if you want to. Your points in improved healing wave in your ele offspec worry me as well, on top of the lack of points in booming echoes, earth, storm, and fire, elemental reach, and eye of the storm. Regardless, that's your offspec so I guess it doesn't matter, and i guess the ele spec is debatable outside of imp healing wave. Don't take offense to what I'm saying, I'm not saying anything at all about your skill - your spec choice is just a bit odd.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:31 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:11 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:08 am 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:05 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next