[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Youlike - 80 DPS Death Knight - Unholy

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:42 am 

Character Name: Youlike
Character Class: Death Knight
Days Played: 66 Days 12 Hours
Days Played at 80: 60 Days 5 Hours
Alt(s): Glasscanon (80 Mage) Stuns (71 Rogue)

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

My name is Ryan and I am 18 years old and live in Carlisle, PA. I go to school at a local community college and I'm going for a degree in CIS (computer information systems). When I am not school I like to hang out with friends or just chill and play Modern Warfare 2 and Wow.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

On Skullcrusher

Evolution -
I was in Evolution from when it was started and helped the guild progress through Naxx, Sarth, and Maly. I was a senior in high school at the time and all the work just kept piling up on me so I decided I needed to take a break for a while until the summer when I would have less to worry about.

Vigilant -
When I came back it was right around the time Ulduar was released and I joined Vigilant. I was promoted to officer and things were pretty good up to that point, but then a bunch of disagreements started between the officers and I didn't want to be a part of it anymore.

On Tortheldrin

Dark Entropy –
I then joined Dark Entropy where I was eventually promoted to member and raided every night with them. I was in the guild for about 1 month and a half and then some problems between Limbay and Holyb eventually led to the demise of the guild. As soon as Limbay left everyone started xfering off and went there separate ways so I decided to do the same.

I then just floated around some small guild with friends until TOC came out and then I went back to SC.

Back on Skullcrusher

Six Sevens – I was a raider in Six Sevens and I liked the guild a lot, but when my friends started to move away from the game and the leadership changed in Six Sevens I decided to leave the game as well and focus on school.

I have now started playing again and I really want to raid at a high level again and play with a good group of people. I want to join Immo because you guys have been around forever and obviously know how to run a very good guild and I want to be apart of that as well.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

You can contact me in-game, from steam (tarheelfan591), or cell (717-713-7823).

4. How did you hear about us?

I have been on Skullcrusher since Vanilla so I know who you guys are.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

I have Vent and a mic.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

Specs -
Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Core i7 2.67 GHz CPU
6 Gigs of DDR3
Geforce GTX 260

Internet -
I currently have Comcast and my connection is very stable and I hardly ever dc.

I can run 25 mans at max settings with no problems or lag.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

I currently don't have any WWS's because I'm pretty sure my ones from Dark Entropy ran out and Six Sevens didn't keep track of them so I'm SOL there, but I will try to get in a pug for TOC or something and get you some.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?

On Mage

Pre BC -
Didn't do much raiding just started getting into the game right before BC hit.

BC -
Raided everything up to BT with Permafrost and then decided to take a break from the game until Wotlk.

On Death Knight

Wotlk -
Finished Naxx 10/25, OS 3 Drakes 10/25, Maly 10/25 with Evolution. Ulduar 10/25, Hard Mode Ulduar 10/25 with the exception of Mimiron, Yog, and Algalon and I did this with Dark Entropy. TOC 10/25, TOGC 10/25 I have only downed Beasts and Jaraxxus on 10 man and that was with Six Sevens.

My role in the raid is to pump out as much damage as possible while avoiding things and doing whatever is needed of me.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

Rotations

Unholy (Single) IT-PS-BS-SS-BS-DC-HOW-DC
IT-PS-BS-SS-BS-DC-DC

Unholy(AOE) IT-PS-PEST-DND-DC-HOW
IT-PS-PEST-BS-SS-DC-DC

I like playing a death knight because each spec has a different play style and our specs are very situational which I like instead of playing a class that is very monotonous. I have been playing a death knight since release so I know quite a bit about them and I am always reading up on them future changes in the patches ahead. My gear is a bit behind because of the break I took but I know how to a play my class very well. Right now the gear I have is more for blood which I played last patch and prefer over unholy. I know that in TOC right now unholy is the preferred spec because of it's aoe capabilities so I will stick with unholy for now and I have actually enjoyed it so far.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

All of my classes end in the afternoon so I have plenty of time to raid during the weekday and on the weekends I am on all the time so the raiding schedule is no problem for me.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

If my house was on fire I would get out with my laptop in hand and start playing again while someone puts the fire out.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.

I think you should accept me into your guild because I never stop trying to get better at my class. I will throw my two cents in during raids if I feel I need to but other then that I will be quite and listen to what other people have to say and take what they have to say and put it to good use. My motivation for gaming is to try and be the best there is while still having fun doing it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:34 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Great Death Knight, knows his shit been playing with him for about a year now. Was usually the top DK dpser in Dark Entropy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:15 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Seems like a good app to me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:07 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Was one of the best DPS while in Six Sevens. If you guys value my opinion at all anymore give him a shot.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:24 am 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 am 

Penis lover.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:19 am 

I know Comcast has the reputation of being shitty but it has never let me down in a raid so far

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]