[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Hoodzz-Shadow Priest

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hoodzz-Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 am 

Character Name:Hoodzz
Character Class:Priest
Days Played:144 Days Played
Days Played at 80:38 Days Played
Alt(s): Gámë Affi (Warlock)

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

Hello my name is rendell, I m 21 year old male from Brooklyn,NY. I love playing several sports-Basketball,Football, sometimes baseball. Most of the time i m either on the computer playing pc's games like world of warcraft and others and i also like to experiment with computer, that includes building/programming.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

My current guild I have been Tides of wrath, I been in that guild since I came back from a 4 month break of world of warcraft which I took starting right b4 WoTLK drop. Back in late BC I was in Crown, my reason for leaving was lack of effort/skills, and progression and I felt that we was kinda going slow on the progression toward our raid's being that most of us was well gear for the next level content but we wasn't attempting it.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

In game of course u can find me always on Hoodzz or Game, I also have a cell phone where u can reach me but i rather not turn it on due to the call aggro :)

4. How did you hear about us?

I been on Skull-crusher since I started playing WoW and I heard a lot about this guild as in skills/mature people/progression and according to my gear and skills I think this will be the best home for me at the moment and the fact that next patch is about to drop soon and I think I will be good help toward your guild as a shadow priest.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Hoodzz

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

Yes i have Ventrilo+ A good mic

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

I m rolling with a Dell Inspiron 545/ Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 / 2.33 GHz-8gb DDR3 ram install and a 1gb DDR3 GTS250 Geforce Video card so ya pretty much it GG ultra settings FTW :)

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

Imma be honest I do not have any WWS log's but I raiding with a couple of people in your guild and also lead a couple of raids with some people in your guild and you can ask them hands down do I do a great job at dps/dmg and not dying to random effect from different encounters

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?

Toc 10/25 Clear both on regular mode and got up to Twins in Togc10 with Tides of Wrath. To be honest when I first join ToW I was a regular recruit member and over the time I excel my gear/skills and knowledge and I saw the guild was breaking up after the first gm quit. So I suggested new stuff to be taken toward the guild as in new ranks, new schedule's and I also attack the raid leading spot by randomly leading ToW into Toc 10/25 from what I knew from my experience in pug's. So now I m a raid leader for ToW, up from regular member rank about 4 months ago. I really didn't experience Uld a lot, did a couple of bosses that's because I started with the latest content when I got introduce to serious PvE. That's how I got my lock 4/5 T9 within 1 week and a half of him being level 80 :). My time as a raid leader I attracted more people/energy to ToW and more confidences from all as me being a raid Leader/ Co GM without the rank that what I can tell ya :)

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

I m available Mon-Friday after 4pm and weekends about anytime I m very loyal to raid's and when a raid schedule is posted I will attend hands down

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

At the moment I do not have a screen shot but I can get 1 for u very soon if it needed

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

????? Ok I m black already so I can't afford to get any more black so first thing imma do is try to put out some of the fire with my cherry Koolaid<<<<<<mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm If that doesn't work then well ya Imma grab my computer and GTFO!!!!!!!!!! So ya I will be playing WoW in the fire truck asking>>>> are we gonna get a ready check????? LoL who m I kidding Imma GTFO RL Fire>Lord Legion flames fire LoL sorry for being black

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.

If u give me a chance I will most Def Prove that I m a very skill player/Mature and listen very well being that i take PvE serious now I will like to be in a serious raiding guild hands down so if i get lucky I will get an invite and prove myself AKA Action over>Words

Last edited by HooDzz on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Hoodzz-Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:10 am 
Do you have a problem with racial slurs being thrown around from time to time.lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:11 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

No.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:15 am 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:35 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Thanks for your application. With 1 active shadowpriest, 1 recruit, and another one returning soon, we don't have any room for another shadowpriest at this time. I will keep your application in mind if something changes in the near future.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:37 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:09 pm 

we brooklyn niggas don't tawk civil!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]