Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: application
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:41 pm 

Character Name:shaammy
Character Class:mage
Days Played:37 days 16 hours and 57mins
Days Played at 80:
Alt(s):2

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?My name is Ryan i'm 26 and go to college in Maryland where i'm from.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?Tides of Wrath and Six Sevens. I am coming here because i hear you guys have good progression on raids and completing them.

3. What is the best way to contact you?I'm always on Shaammyy or by phone, ill give you number if/when i get in the guild.

4. How did you hear about us?Just a couple of people that i've raided with and i've heard good things bout you guys :)

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Shaammyy and i pull anywhere from 5-7k dps

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? i have vent and working on getting mic might be getting one christmas

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?i have a dell xps and yes capable of raiding at highest settings.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).Like in ToC when i was just starting to run it and wouldn't know where to go when you got the paralytic toxin.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?I've done all WoWLK dungeons except ToGC haven't completed that yet. I have done most raids with Tides of Wrath but not to many with Six Sevens. I helped out by just always trying to get better gear and do better dps to help the raid go smoother.My class plays a part in raids because i do high dps and can spellsteal, and counter spell.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.I like my class a lot its very fun to play. I do my rotations right and know what im supposed to be doing in raids and pull nice dps. All my gear is good for my class and spec, im arcane now for pve. I have focus magic to help others out. I stick to a very tight rotation: arcane blastx4, arcane missles, then missle barrage. repeated over and over. evocation at half mana. If i stay on a tight rotation i pull better dps!!!

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.I'm free everyday at those time so ill be available and will show up on time for raids no doubt and let you guys know ahead of time if i cant make it.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv11 ... 223431.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? I would probably get my shit and get the fuck out lol....then hook my computer back up after being d/ced and continue to raid!!!!!!

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.I want to get better gear and be able to pull a higher dps than what i am now and make the raiding go easy as possible and have a good time doing. Looking forward to joining and raiding with you guys!!!! :)

Post subject: Re: application
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:04 am 
Um... you have no helm or cloak enchant. Also you appear to be a clicker and your meta gem isn't activated -_-. I'll leave this thread for photek now ^_^.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:52 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

We are looking for someone with more experience, but thanks anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The Fail boat has just set sail, hope you made it aboard!

Thread Locked.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]