[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Khando Pally

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Khando Pally
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:41 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Name:Khando
Character Class:Pally
Days Played:11days 15 hours(had 2 pallies before deleted account, had 110 on old pally healer)
Days Played at 80:7days 10 hours
Alt(s):Lorkik,

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?I am 20 years old i live in petoskey Michigan. I go to community college. I Hate the snow so i play wow alot of the time. Love sports and movies.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?Brethren, Divine Council, Ready Check, Poets and Pirates(different server) Best alliance guild on server, stride for the best.

3. What is the best way to contact you? Phone if needed, or email.

4. How did you hear about us?You best guild i hear about you guys all the time.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Khando

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?I have vent and i have a mic.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?yes when i raid i get 30fps and i have high speed.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?When Uldar first came out i was in first ten man on server to complete it that week. Did BT with Brethren right before the next patch.I was healer for the 10 man and for the BT run. Did all raids from kara up to toc25 man on many guilds. I have been Main tank healer in many guilds and have had 3 holy pallies.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. I have had 3 holy pallies so i love the class. We tank healers and in a raid i heal the tank knowing that raid healers will do their job. I spec into the ret tree for crit not the prot tree because i am old school. Right now i am Hoping to get haste on gear so faster FL. Rotation is really beacon off tnak and flash MT and holy skock when up, when i know tank will be hit hard i Holy light and when i know shit goes crazy all cooldowns and wings.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I can do everynight from that time expect wednesday nights, i am in a bowling league til 9:30 those nights.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.i use normal wow UI i don't use any healing add-ons.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?Well since i live at home i think my parents would kick me off and make me leave but i might try and sneak over to my friends(mile away) and get on his pc and play.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. I know this toon's gear isn't the best but many people might notice the name from my old toon because had the same name. Raided with the best before and i play to raid so always give my best and ready to do whats needed. Also i have prot set so can become a Tank if needed and spend all my time to better that, thanks guys and keep up the good work.

Post subject: Re: Khando Pally
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 pm 

Post subject: Re: Khando Pally
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:57 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Sorry, our holy paladin roster is pretty solid right now and your gear and experience just isn't where it needs to be ta this time. Denied for now, but feel free to try again at a later time when our roster may have changed.

Immortality Guild Master

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]