Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:16 pm 

Character Name:Pyton
Character Class:Death Knight
Days Played:23 days
Days Played at 80: 18 days
Alt(s):None on skullcrusher but a 80 retribution paladin on Mug'thol

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Im 19 years old , Im coming from Quebec so that make me a damn french canadian.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? , I'm a transfer , But i used to play on skullcrusher back in the days of Vanilla wow. I've always checked your guild progression , and when i decided to transfer back I chose to try myself and get an invite in Immortality !

3. What is the best way to contact you?

By email ( thiby_25@hotmail.com)

4. How did you hear about us?
Like i said im coming from Skullcrusher . And who haven't heard of Immortality anyway?

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ol&n=Pyton

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
I have a ventrilo and a working mic.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
I got a dual core with 3.8 ghz each my internet connection use Cable with high speed . and i use a 9600 gtx Nvidia graphic card with 4 gb of RAM which give me around 60 fps in 25 man raid.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
I've never use WWS but i've done plenty of bad raid since im playing End-game Since Vanilla , the best exemple i can give is Malygos 10 man ... as a DK im asked to death grip the Power sparks to the other dps to gain a maximum power. Well in the first time i was doing it I always failed and pulled it too close to malygos. By watching videos on tankspot and watching other dks doing it i learned from my mistake .

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?

Well I raided MC , ZG , Onyxia , BWL , AQ40 , and naxx 40 with knight of the silver hand mug'thol . I raided karazhan , BT , Sunwell , TK and SCC , with Legacy on Eitrigg . I raided naxx 10/25 toc 10/25 and Ulduar 10/25 with Sated a horde guild from Mug'thol.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

Well as a Death knight , i've always used the following spec 51 blood /0 frost / 20 unholy : i use the following because of the critical strike it grant me and the Attack power , I use this spec because of the increased duration of the Disease (which save me alot of time to dps ) and because blood brings extra dps for the other melee dps or Hunters because of the procs like Abomination might . my rotation is the following ( IT , PS , HS , HS , DS , DC , DC, DS , DS , HS , HS than Hysteria and Rune blade and i start over . ) My flexibility in raid comes from my fast learning skillz :P and that the fact that i'll always look for improved version of my current rotation or spec.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
My schedule look like If you guys take me i'll be online all the raiding week . My job got pretty flexible schedule.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
I would get my computer out of there and play at my friend house.
14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.

Well . i think im a cool dude , From comments of my other guild it look like im funny and that im a great raider , i think im a fast learner , I know when its the time to be a lil' bit funky and when its the time to be serious and to bash some undead skull . And im french canadian , i mean if you wanna laugh at my accent ( which is very sexY lawl jk jk ) well you should take me for all that i said .

Thank you for reading this Sir and ladies of Immortality

I look foward to raid with you in the future !

Mark aka Pyton.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:32 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You appear to be an amazing raider. I think you should be recruited

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:38 pm 

Thanks i appreciated it !

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:20 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Your gear isn't up to par with what we are looking for in a DPS, feel free to re-apply at a later date, but for now your application has been denied.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:28 pm 

Alright thanks for your time.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]