[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Takiri - Druid

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Takiri - Druid
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:04 pm 

Character Name: Takiri (On Deathwing at the moment)
Character Class: Druid - Tank
Days Played: 191 Days, 3 hours
Days Played at 80: 80 Days, 12 hours
Alt(s):

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
-I am 19 years old and I am from Rhode Island.
2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
-None on Skullcrusher. I been on Deathwing leading my own guild for about nine months, then I took a two month break from World of Warcraft and my guild disbanded due to personal issues (Friends with all of them). I used to be on Illidan raiding with Frigid and the famous Warpath pugs.
3. What is the best way to contact you?
-In game on Deathwing on Takiri, my druid, or on AIM/MSN.
Aim: Jounetsu 2105
Msn: Daanswer2105@hotmail.com (Also my E-Mail)

4. How did you hear about us?
-Was looking for a high/full popular server to transfer to because Deathwing is just terrible. I noticed you were high ranked on WoW-Heroes, so I took a look.
--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... g&n=Takiri
6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
-Yes, of course!
7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
-Lets just say, I never lag... Ever. ^_^
8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
- http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1779/d ... erface.jpg
And
- http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9444/dmg.jpg
My computer takes really low quality pictures, I can max out my setting and have 60 FPS without a problem. I can push about 8k-9.3k Threat Per Second. I macro and hotkey everything and never have any problems. I was pushing more damage then a rogue on twins as a tank :P
9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
-I started World of Warcraft on Alliance, then went to horde about a month later, and then went back to Alliance. I was going back and forth due to friends. I didn't get much done in Pre-BC. During BC I was mostly into PvP and did some raids. I would do weekly Kara, Gruul's, Mag's, ETC, never made it to Sunwell. I became a hardcore raider in Wrath and never looked back.
10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
-I only play my Druid, so I dedicate all my World of Warcraft time towards him. I macro all of my skills as well as have them hot keyed. I also put all my skills up on my bars just for emergency. My gear is up to date with 25 ToC and 10m ToGC gear. I also have about 40 Frost Emblems and getting more every day. I have a boomkin off-set, but it is only geared enough for 10m ToC and I don't really use it. My off spec right now is a Feral PvP spec. I prefer to only tank. I have mastered my Bear Threat Rotation and have no problems with it.
11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
- I can raid any time from 3:00 P.M. - 3 A.M. EST everyday unless an emergency calls for me. I can make 100% of raids if you allow me to come.
12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
-Already did above, oops :P Basic X-Pearl
13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
-If I was in vent, I would interrupt anyone who is talking and say, "Sorry, be right back, house is on fire" and just run away from the computer. As soon as the situation is under control I can keep the raid and guild updated. Real life is priority, but it is rude to leave without saying a word. Players on WoW are just that, Players. They deserve to know what is going on and why their tank suddenly stopped. Same with going to the bathroom, people should tell someone, not just afk randomly. (I hate baddies, nuff said)
14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
-I can show 110% in every raid, yet I am usually a leader. I am not used of taking instructions, but I have been adjusting to it the past week. It is different taking orders instead of giving them. I can help players with any problems or a rotation of some sort whenever I can and I can make every raid. I will tell a raid leader, officer, or the GM if I can't make a raid and I will give him the reason why, unless extremely personal (I will tell him it is personal). Not much more to say, I am just looking for a guild that needs a tank, and I know I am really geared and a great player, so I would love to help you guys progress. Yep... So thanks for allowing me to apply.

Post subject: Re: Takiri - Druid
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:48 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

App looks real good, hit me up in game whenever you get the chance, I'd like to do a quick interview of you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:51 am 

Will do, in a 10m ICC at the moment, give me an hour or so to get on.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 am 
I love that in one of your SS's you can see you have our webpage open on your firefox (>'.')>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:37 am 

All right! I am online.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:17 am 

Hey, sorry for the double post, but after talking to Fleas it seems like my application was accepted. I just wanted to say thank you and I won't dissapoint you guys.

P.s. - I am doing this from my DSi. So sick!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:20 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:17 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:01 pm 
Hi Dante! /wave
And Welcome Takiri.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:31 pm 

Too much schlong rubbing in this thread.

Here's my creative, tattoo interpretation of imidril and our new druid tank

http://www.howardhallis.com/news/2005/g ... ooever.jpg

(all credit to veroz for this photo)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:03 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

This thread shall be henceforth known as the bromance thread.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:50 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:54 am 

Efharisto D2L. Tora tha kimitho kai tha vlepo mia giathoura
Oraiiooos

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]