Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fleamarket's Application
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:26 pm 

Character Name: - Fleamarket -
Character Class: - Warrior -
Days Played: - 85 -
Days Played at 80: - 11 -
Proffesions: - Blacksmithing and Enchanting -
Alt(s):
- Dunaf 80 Hunter - 185 Played Time - Miner / Herb -
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... er&n=Dunaf

- Bivium 80 Palladin - 20 Played Time - Miner / Jewelcrafter -
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Bivium

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
- Im 21 Im From Athens Greece i live in the states ill be moving to Europe for School in around march for Culenary. But ill Still be playing i dont think ill ever be able to quit wow. lol

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
- I was In Crown way back in the day and well it didnt work i was the main tank of permafrost. Then I got into readycheck for Wotlk and Rc broke up so i got into immo as FF of mugs. And I like to raid thats why i am putting forth an application.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
- If you ask me in game ill toss you my cell number and u can text me otherwise im on fleamarket or if you want you can send a tell to Gosche thats my ole man hell call me.

4. How did you hear about us?
- Ive been playing since day 1 of Skullcrusher lol.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Fleamarket

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
- Yes.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
- Well I never DC i Have a put $2500 into my comp i run 60-75 FPS in dal and in 25m raids i run about 55-60 with all my spells turned up.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
- Well in 10ms and 25ms i pull 5-6.5k tps.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
- I cleared everything back in bc with Crown - When Bc came out i cleared everything with permafrost and some DE groups. but not SW - in Wotlk i have done everything But Full cleas of HM and nothing in icc 10 or 25.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
- i like tanking and i just think im better at this class then any other that i have i enjoy it. But my rotatin is kinda crazy but it does me right. i use all my abilitys. like shockwave , CB, rend on long fights always useing TC and DS.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
- I am always on. : )

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
- http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3051/uisetup.png

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
- I would yell at my little brother and tell him to deal with it. Now if my power goes out. Ill run to the basement and kick the Generator on and ill be back ASAP> - also have a laptop with Wireless so if i must i can play at star bucks or something LOL ill be there no matter what.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
-Well i enjoy what i do and i think i do a decent job of it - i learn from my mistakes i read Fights and watch them to learn about them - if i see a tank that does better then me i ask him for advice or i look him up to see the diffrence. i have no problem asking for help but i wont depend on others get get stuff done ill go out myself and pug everything if i have to may tank longer but ill do it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm 

Heres My Binding I had them Turned Off For The Application But Here You Go

http://img705.imageshack.us/i/raidtimesheet.png/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:31 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Change your name. That is all.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:47 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I remember this guy I think, are you seriously considering him?

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 am 

1) Lol @ Fleas
2) Lol @ Dante (You remember his Hunter), and /agree

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:58 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Dante, remember Dunaf? Thats him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:08 pm 

lol dunaf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:55 pm 

I may be dunaf but im not the same person i was when i played him i was an arrogant little fuck that thought he knew all now that ive gotting a little bit older ive changed - i help people in game and i dont talk as much on vent. If its a no thats fine i understnad if u still have problems with me from over a year ago. But Im in immo atm and i am enjoying myself grouping with people and getting things Done. If it adds anyhting to my app ive been working on the forums and on some new gear to get better stats.

Thanks For Your Time.

- Fleamarket -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:31 pm 

-Bump

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]