[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Donreno Mage lvl 80

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Donreno Mage lvl 80
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:41 pm 

Character Name:Donreno
Character Class:Mage
Days Played:32 days
Days Played at 80:14
Alt(s):

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: 20, cali

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? Server transfer and i did it cause used to play here had a good time.

3. What is the best way to contact you? in game or aim. aim-jdreno193

4. How did you hear about us? Forums

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Donreno

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? yes. 4 gigs. radeon x850

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). Honestly i go into unkown raids with knowledge of the fights from videos and or reading up. so there really is no mistakes i have made.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? well i started reg wow but never got to endgame. i was big into ingame come bc. kara, ZA, ssc, mags, hyjal. This was all PRE nerf. As for Wotlk content naxx, voa, mally, ony, sarth.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
Well i am a Gnome mage i make foodz for you. Honestly nothing i dislike about this class. i use every single skill to there ability i mide aswell be a rogue with vanish when it comes to using the mages invis. I currently am sitting in 4/5 tier 9 the new heroic gear. and badge gear. i am arcane spec but can spec whatever you need me to. ABlastx3 if MBarrage procs AMissles. rinse repeat. If MBarrage does not proc i throw a ABarrage if it does not proc again i go back to ABlast. i deeps nothing else to it

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I live on the West coast but i can fit in anytime to raid. do not have a busy life

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. http://i45.tinypic.com/v80d3a.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? take my pc outside and tell my neighbors to share there internet

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. I am 20 male dead sexy yea baby yea. I am not hard headed. I speak English. I try to make people laugh and talk i hate silence. Really just looking for a guild to grow with and talk on vent have have memories again on skull crusher. Oh yea, and world peace.

Post subject: Re: Donreno Mage lvl 80
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:06 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You're applying to a 25 man progression guild wearing heroic and badge gear. I'll humor you.

1. No helm enchant
2. Stam gems? Int gems?
3. Bad shoulder enchant
4. Bad Cloak enchant (on a bad cloak)
5. Your T9 is the shitty Tier9.
6. No chest enchant
7. Bad staff enchant
8. You bought an mp5 ring just to get crit.
9. Hit enchant on gloves when you don't need it.
10. I don't know the arcane spec but yours is probably wrong.

Fix everything above, research gemming/enchanting, and get some gear. When you're done with all that, then pay for a name change and re-apply.

Edited for sensitivity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 pm 
All I wanna say is you put as much effort into the Application as you did your Gear and Enchants. NONE WHAT SO EVER.
/popcorn....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:55 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:21 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

WOW this has quickly become one of my more favorite applicant denial threads ever..

Soo brutally honest.

I love it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:23 pm 

Denied

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]