[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Bradia Disc priest

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bradia Disc priest
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:07 pm 

Character Name: Bradia
Character Class: Disc/shadow
Days Played: On every Char About 100+
Days Played at 80: on priest 25
Alt(s): Vulpinor blood dk and a survival hunter

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I am 19 year old and im from canada

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I am curently in Life after death . Going to leave when i find a new guild. why i left... Guild is about to disband to much drama lost our main hunter and more leaving...

3. What is the best way to contact you?Msn DaveRevenge@hotmail.com

4. How did you hear about us? I am alway checking guild progress on wow progress and i saw that your the number 1 alliance guild on the server.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Bradia

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes i do

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? i got about 42 frame in a 25 man raid and my connection is 8mb+

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? i have cleared ulduar to mimiron (i am late on boss kill since i stop playing forfew time) i cleared full toc 25 and 4/5boss down on togc and 4/12 icc 10 and 1/4 icc 25 the guild life after death

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. Well when im playing discipline i know when to use my cd like Pain sup and pain infussion use bubble at the good time im currently gemming 23sp 12/10spirit and 12sp/10INTEL

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
Thats sound perfect to me.
12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? ill probly die in the fire trying to kill the boss :D

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. i dont care if we wipe. and ready to spend all my time in progression im not talking a lot in vent and i like to learn when i do some mistake

Last edited by Bradia on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Bradia Disc priest
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:13 pm 
We currently don't have an opening for another disc priest within our ranks seeing as we have one currently who has good attendance. However we do have a spot for a holy priest if you are both comfortable and familiar with its play style. Please attach a SS of your UI with you response to my above statements regarding if you would be willing to play holy if accepted into our guild.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:22 pm 

i can play holy for sure but im not up to date with the new holy spec ;)(but i know howto play holy ofc) i also got a geared shadow spec. here myinterface link http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7440/w ... 151833.jpg

i got window 7 yesturday dont got my bartender and some other addon ready yet ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 pm 

yesturday i got my t10glove + Some BoE 264 shoulder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:33 am 

Who's got the best record in MMA?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:47 pm 

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4724/w ... 134537.jpg

here a SS of my Raid frame. +i got xperl in raid party.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:42 pm 
I'm really not that great when it comes to grilling potential recruits so I'll put it bluntly. I am always looking for good healers to bolster our ranks. Competition breeds excellence. With that being said, if you feel like you can offer great skill and dedication to this guild let me be the first to welcome you. As per my statement above we are not in high demand of another Discipline priest so if you do choose to join us I am just forewarning you that you will be, for a majority of a the fights, be healing as holy. Other factors are taken into consideration obviously when making a decision on what the best healing setup for each boss we encounter will be. Who else is in the raid healing with you and so on. So if you believe you can display skill, intelligence and loyalty to our guild, then welcome aboard. I will be sending you our vent info via PM so that, if you choose to join us, you may familiarize yourself with our members while your character is being processed.(stay away from jingyjuice, he is not our most caring member >.<...lol)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:30 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:15 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:44 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:10 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

We'll take it by your lack of followup that you're no longer interested or too dumb to formulate a response.

Thanks anyways.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:45 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

^ Can't lock threads.... Photek Fails

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:02 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]