[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Darkeres Druid Feral DPS

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Darkeres Druid Feral DPS
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:08 pm 

Character Name: Darkeres
Character Class: 80
Days Played: 185 days
Days Played at 80: 26 days
Alt(s): None

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? My name is Jeremy, I'm 23, from South Eastern Canada. I work as a Team Manager at a Cellphone/Internet call center, and I coach a hockey team. Hobie's would be gaming, hockey, reading, music, Drawing and women.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I am a Transfer from Skullcrusher Horde. I wanted to get over to alliance because Horde are just a bunch of kids. I choose Immo cuz I've seen you guys around with good gear, and asked around after I xfered, most people said you guys are the top Ally guild. I am looking for mature guild but not without a sense of humor. I was in Loki, Forgotten Heroes, Conventus, and then No Regrets.

3. What is the best way to contact you? In-Game, MSN, txt msg, Email.

4. How did you hear about us? From asking around.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Darkeres

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes I do, and Yes I have a mic.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Yes I can, never play a game without max graphics.
Intel quad 2.66 GHz
8GB RAM
2 X Nvidia GeForce 9600 GX
Rogers High Speed Ultra for an internet connection.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
Not sure what WWS means, but as you can see from my achievements in armory, I've cleared all in ToGC cept anub and all in ICC 10, ICC 25 cept Deathbringer. Was usualy pugging everything I did, my guilds where not that good.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
Well like I said, I mostly pugged. As a feral druid I bring the 5% crit of course, lots of DPS and for trash clearing I bring insane AoE. Always ready and on time with flasks and what not, full enchant/gems.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
Love Feral DPS Druid. Well for gear, take what I can get, try to enchant it and gem it with the best I can find, read up on forums to stay up to date on what Feral Druids need. My rotation is as follows: Rake, Mangle, Shred, (should be around 4-5 combo points) Savage Roar. Shred (until I have 5 Combo Points) Rip. Rake, Mangle, Shred, Ferocious Bite. X 2, Then Savage Roar will have worn off, so I start over. Pop Cool downs when I can, like Berserking.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
I can make those days. If I can't for some odd reason I would let someone know.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s277 ... g&newest=1

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Grab my laptop, run outside with my dog and gf, connect to my neighbors wi-fi and keep raiding.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I just think I can be useful to the guild and would love a shot to prove myself. Althought I don't have the experience that most of you have, I am a quick learner, I follow orders, and I can take criticism to make me a better player. If I'm not chosen, just like to say thanks for reading this over, and no hard feelings. Happy New Year.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:19 pm 

Og god this is gonna be fun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Sounds like a newer player. No other alts. I know shitall about feral dps but I hope you can take critisism.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:59 pm 

I played since the day the game came out, I have another inactive account atm, its my gf's, I played a little bit. has 3 80s on it, but like i said, its innactive, my account has my druid and my bank alt. I hate lvling, I spend my time raiding, farming, and playing the auction house.

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s277 ... 185652.jpg
Theres my time played.

Like I said, I have a job, and I am assistant coach of my lil cousin's hockey team, so I have plenty to keep me busy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Couple of questions for you:

Do you use any spreadsheets/theorycrafting tools to help you gear your character?

Why no ArP gems?

Why 5/5 Feral Aggression over Feral Swiftness?

Why Mangle and Berserk glyphs?

In your rotation I noticed that you use Rake before you put up a SR, you shouldn't do this as it won't benefit from the extra damage gain if it's already on the target.

The start of your "rotation" should look something like Mangle > SR > Rake > Shred to 5 > Rip > Shred/Rake to 5 > SR.

Our melee roster is pretty full at the moment, and I'm hopping around between cities at the moment (n some of which I will be internetless), so hang tight if it feels like the application process is taking a while.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:33 pm 

I do not use anything like spreadsheets for my armor, I just read forums and find what druids need more of.

Feral Agression makes my ferocious bite stronger, compared to swiftness which makes me run faster... I did not see the point.

Mangle glyph so I don't have to spam it as much, Berserk, I just liked it, used to have shred, was not noticing a big difference so i changed it.

I used to be all gemed out for ArP, read on a bunch of forums it was nerfed on druids, so I changed them ALL around and my dps went up by around 1K.

My rotation, thanks for the advice, I'm trying to find the best one, can always use more advice! What ever you think I'm doing wrong, helps me out.

Alright, rosters full is cool, if you ever decide you need me, cool I'm here, if not, no hard feelings.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:41 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:23 pm 

I will def. look into the ArP and new glyphs then Imidril, thank you.

Its kool Zeelos, thanks for the shot. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:23 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 pm 

Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice, already used some of it, and I found a new home in Retrospect, so I'm gonna hang with them for a while. Thanks again! Best of luck to you all in your future progression.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]