Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mmrstompy Paladin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:49 am 

Mmrstompy
Paladin
94 days
47 days at lvl 80
Alt(s):

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I am a 27 year old male who lives in western new york.
2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I was in Ready Check but they disbanded
3. What is the best way to contact you?
e-mail works i check it often
4. How did you hear about us?
Forums on raid guilds and reputation on the server
--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Mmrstompy
6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes
7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
I run on max settings at all times and use a cable modem. I also hae a better computer that I can use if framerate is ever a problem.(which it has never been)
8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
um... i don't know what these are
9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
I am usually a main or off tank, I have not cleared any raids with a guild I was in not counting onyxia, I was always an alt. I have cleared ICC with Gnomies and Forgoetten Proghets in pugs and run many pugs of my own for ony and toc.
10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
As a pally tank I use the main 5 spell rotation and taunt whenever necessary. I know that it is complicated but i am very comfortable with it and thinkit is really easy to tank almost anything.
11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
I am available for most of these times, I am currently returning to school online so that comes first but I would be available to raid almost all the time.
12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
I don't know how to do this
13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
According to my wife i would die cus the game ismore important.
14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I do not have the experience of some of the raiders who are in your guild and I am not really applying for a full time raid spot. I am tired of all the BS with guilds and want a steady place to call my home. I have cleared much of the newer content and my gear is acceptable to tank most things. I also have gear for all specs although my ret gear is slacking, I have gotten a few new pieces of holy gear but haven't speced holy in a couple months, last time I had 2700sp. As I said I just want a steady home with good players to raid with, even though I may not be the most active player.

Post subject: Re: Mmrstompy Paladin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:39 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Outside of the fact that you can't format paragraphs to save your life, we are currently full on Prot and Ret Paladins. Feel free to reapply at a later date however.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]