[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - applications

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: applications
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:41 pm 

Character Name: kakis
Character Class: dual spec, shadow, discipline priest
Days Played:36 days, 7 hours
Days Played at 80: 19 days, 21 hours
Alt(s): whitekraked --) warrior fury and arms

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

Hi my name is Alexander Grigorakakis by my name you can understant why i name my main kakis. :D I'm from quebec in canada , im 23 years old. im someone who like to have fun and im not hard to talk.. ass you can see im not perfect in english but i can understand preatty well and at the same time im gonna learn with you.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

i've been in 3 guild .. the first one was phoenix rises at pre bc and i stop playing for 4 month , after i was in a french guild named chevalier du list and at the moment i am in heroes return its a french guild , in the skullcrusher.. i never changed from any realms before. i start to play in skullcrusher and i think that im gonna continue to play in this server.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

The best way to contact me is by email at agrigorakakis@hotmail.com and when i play.

4. How did you hear about us?

I hear about your guild by myself . I play with some of your guildies and i see that your a preatty well guild i for myself the best way to perform in the game.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... er&n=Kakis

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes i have !! :DD it is soo important to have one when you raid.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

my internet connection is really good i ahve the best one from videotron , my computeur spec is cpu t2500 @ 2.00GHz , 2.02Ghz, 3.50 go ram video geforce 7300 with 512 mo and my framerate with 25 man raid is at 30fps

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

At the moment i dont have any WWs record but im gonna send you by the next raid that im gonna do.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

About my class priest The only thing that i dislikes is that this class are in cloth :P there more think that i like. About the shadow
my maximizes rotation is Vampiric touch, devouring plague, shadow word :pain, then i do mind blast and minflay and shadow word:pain after devouring plague and mind blast mind flay. and about my discipline i have a lot to learn im sure but i sure that your guild gonna learn me a loot :D.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

about the time to raid im here everyday at 5 pm est . So im gonna be able to all raid that you can schedule.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

hahaha i have to say first that i like this question.. if my house is on fire first you can be sure that you gonna know that problem :P and try to kill the freaking boss before leaving!!!!!!

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.

About myself i can tell ou that im someone that you can have fun and laugh! im someone sociable and easy to play, i have a lot of expérience on the game and also a lot to learn from you :D then if you can give me a chance to join your guild you can be sure that your not gonna regret it :D

Post subject: Re: applications
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

you didn't answer questions number 9

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:24 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

or 12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 pm 

This guild is full on French

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 am 

do you use deodorant?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You're undergeared for our level of content right now and I'm not able to gear up another shadowpriest at this time. Also I don't have a pressing need for another shadowpriest right now.

Application denied at this time, but feel free to check back later when you get some more gear and experience. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 2800-2900 spellpower self-buffed would be nice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:42 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]