[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - application request

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: application request
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:51 pm 

Character Name:mcdubbie
Character Class:dk
Days Played:12 days
Days Played at 80:5 days
Alt(s): lvl 80 lock also looking to join

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? i am 24 years old i am from upstate ny been playing the game for almost 4 years now.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? i transfered both my characters from the nazgrel server a couple months ago was no fun on pve server wanted to go to pvp server. i was in guild aeon and they are really bad so i left them.

3. What is the best way to contact you? the best way is to write me an in game mail i am on alot.

4. How did you hear about us? someone in tradefrom your guild told me to fill out an app.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Mcdubbie

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? yes i do

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? i keep my graphics low but i am able to still to still keep up in 25 man raids.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). i do not have any acheivments for raids yet with this character as i have not been able to get into any raids without a guild i have done icc 10 up to the 4th boss with arcane assylum. and i have done all the otherraids with my warlock on my home server with the guilds a2a and the lost elites

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? i have listed that above.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
i am currently in a tech school in the morning but i am home anight and i am able to raid for the times you have set up .
12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? i would rescue my family real life comes before a game but i would notify you of any times i would not be able to make a raid in advance .

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. well i am very easy to get along with i do like to joke around and have fun but i am very serious when it comes to raiding that is the only reason i am still playing this game is for raiding .

Post subject: Re: application request
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:13 pm 

Im glad to see that not only is your ability to follow trade chat great, but your skills at 100% completely filling out an app are excellent as well. I like to think of myself as some one who knows a bit about DKs considering i play one with minimal down syndrome. A few things I see from looking at your gear and spec is...

1. You take some talents that are of NO use to your dps.
2. You bought the new sigil?

With these 2 things aside I see nothing on your app that makes you good, seeing as you left out the part where you provide a WWS.

Just some words of advice. Watch, learn, listen, and perform with the grace and speed of a Kenyan. Best of luck with your application.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:08 pm 

I have a hard time believing that you are serious about raiding after looking at your gear and spec.

1. Why are you using that horrible meta instead of relentless or chaotic?
2. Why do you still have hit/strength gems when your 300 over the hit cap?
3. Why don't you have any professions?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:29 pm 
Not gonna lie if Syler ( Down syndrome Boy) is telling you your bad, then you probably are. And Youlike knows what he is doing, So yeah Good luck on your app.
But hey what do I know. I just cast like a Panther with Chain Heal.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

No professions? Let me save Imidril the trouble.

Application denied.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]