Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Emz - Rogue
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:06 am 

Character Name: Emz

Character Class: Night Elf Female Rogue

Days Played: 184 Days , 14 hours, 43 minutes, 8 seconds.

Days Played at 80: 62 Days, 2 Hours, 12 minutes, 2 seconds.

Alt(s): Different account. Druid 80

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

My name is Mike. I am 21 years old from Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. I play soccer at a semi-professional level and am one hell of a funny guy. Depending on you're humor, I can be the life of the raid haha. I like to enjoy playing WoW as much as possible but at the same time, when it's time to be serious, I have no problem doing so.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

Under Pressure on Akama Aliiance. Currently 8/12 in ICC. Our Guild has be taken over by new management if you will and basically, favoritism is starting to tear the guild apart from the inside. After being there for 2 years, it's time to move on. I chose skullcrusher because i started levelling my first character from level 1 here.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

Online. Emz on Akama PVP
mikevitaterna@hotmail.com

4. How did you hear about us?

Wowprogress.com

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ama&cn=Emz

I play Assassination but have weapons and gear for Combat.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

I can handle max graphics with ease. Dual GTX Nvidia 1GB video cards, 9GB memory, I7 processor. Brand new computer. Framerate runs at around 150 FPS.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/txxj ... 494&e=6770

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?

Basically i have raided since pre-bc. I have killed major bosses with my respectable guilds including Vashj, Illidan, Clearling Ulduar (Hard modes- firefighter), Naxx, TOC, normal and heroic, and now ICC up to Queen. I always make sure I am doing sufficient DPS while maintaining some level of intelligence( avoiding void zones, eye beams, etc . :P )

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

I've played my rogue my entire WoW career, i've been through the ups and downs, the buffs and the nerfs. Basically, I like to make sure i follow up on most changes to all of my raiding specs to make sure I am getting the most out of my character. I play assassination but if the raid needs the savage combat buff i have no problem switching to combat. I prefer to play Assassination because of its high damage output on single target dps. Basically, garrote, 1CP S&D, HFB, then Mutilate to 5 , envenom and pew pew from there on.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

Sunday through thursdays is the perfect time for me. I live at school away from home during the week therefore allowing me to play as much as needed. I am somewhat inactive from friday to sunday afternoon.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

http://www31.brinkster.com/clandev/uii.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

Get a fire extinguisher and keep the fire away from my computer for as long as humanly possible, if i stop hitting my special attacks... you'll know the flames got the better of me.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.

Im an extremely funny character as most rogues seem to be haha. They call me the life of the raid. I appreciate you taking to the time to read this application. Happy Raiding.

Post subject: Re: Emz - Rogue
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:28 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Seems like a decent enough app... damage looks ok but as a rogue could probably be a little higher. We do have 3 active rogues all above 80% attendance right now, and we're pretty stacked on melee in general as it is, but I will leave your application open for feedback as we're always looking for exceptional raiders.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:24 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Like Photek said, our melee roster is pretty packed at the moment so I would be lying if I said that you were guaranteed a spot.

However, if you still plan on transferring here and don't mind riding the bench a bit, we are always looking for good players to plump up our raiding core.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:16 pm 

Alright, I understand. Yeah basically that was the only WWS ive really had of recent fights and agree dps should be a bit higher. Thanks for be.ing honest, ill be sure to let you guys know if i transfer anytime soon. Thanks again

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]