[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - App-Mastahshake-Balance Druid

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:38 pm 

Character Name: Mastahshake
Character Class: Druid
Days Played:30 days 10 hours
Days Played at 80:23 days 4 hours
Alt(s):

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? Im 21 from Ohio . I have played MMO's since UO and have played WoW since vanilla.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I've been in Hostility, Aenigma, Tides of Wrath, Paradox and I am currently in Evil Chemistry. Hostility and Aenigma Both disbanded, Tides of Wrath I left because they could not down ToC25 Bosses, Paradox I left because after weeks of them promising to take me on a raid with them to test me out they never did, and Evil Chemistry right now does not have the dps or Raiders with the knowledge to down current bosses.

3. What is the best way to contact you? On WoW Mastahshake I am on ALL the time.

4. How did you hear about us? Simaron is a real life friend of mine and told me that you were in need of boomkins.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... astahshake The Balance spec is my Boomkin PvP spec i am currently a Resto druid for Evil Chemistry but Simaron told me you were full on healers so I am apping as a Boomkin. With a few minor alterations i will be able to put out the DPS.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes i currently lead most of the raids for the guild I am in and I am very knowledgeable about the fights. I take downing these bosses seriously.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? I am a bought to upgrade to a new comp but currently i play on a 3.2ghz dual core with 8gigs of RAM and a geforce 7900gtx video card. I do not play on full settings but am able to play on good settings(thats what its called in video effects) and can see/avoid any fire :)

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? As a guild we have downed 25man ToC and ICC(Storming the Citadel) but cannot down the first boss on ToGC25 or Festergut and this is one of the major reasons i want to leave, people do not follow instructions i.e. DO NOT STAND IN FRONT OF THE WYRMS and other simple things like stand in fires...(my biggest pet peeve) and for Festergut we simply lack the dps. Also i want to leave because i want to switch to dmg but the powers that be in my guild demand i heal.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. I am a druid and i can play any specs on it, I have tanked, dpsed as both Feral and Boomkin and Healed. I can adapt to any situation you need me to fill i have a Feral Offset with a 5.2k+ GS and I know how to adapt my current resto set to pump out dps. I can't stand healing anymore its not really that bad per say but i just cant stand watching people stand in fires or such and than QQ to me about lack of heals. I know the boomkin rotation Trees, Starfall, insect swarm,moon fire,wrath till eclipse than starfire till eclipse make sure the dots stay on him pop starfall and trinkets accordingly. I know that to upgrade my set i have to stack a lot more haste and crit to squeeze as many wraths/starfires into an eclipse proc as possible and i understand the higher crit rating well help make my eclipse proc.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. This is perfect my current guild is late night 11-2 Sunday till Thursday and i wanted something earlier because i start class early in the morning so this will be a lot better for me.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad16 ... 163434.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? DOWN THAT BOSS, and possibly dampen a rag with water.... if both objects where in arms reach and it would not mess up my rotation. :)

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. I like to have fun but I also have no problem being serious when it comes to downing content i am an avid perfectionist and will strive to be the best at whatever spec/class I have to play for a guild i enjoy being good enough that people recognize it and come to ask me for advice. I want to down these new bosses bad and i believe immo is the guild that will allow me too and i know that i can show you guys why they call us BOOMkins.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Better then Borys who cant raid anymore anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:07 pm 

I agreee we have no crit chicken as of now, my only concern is that you said you left when a guild couldn't down ToC 25 bosses? What happens when we get stuck on hard mode surafang will you ditch just because the grass looks greener some place eles? Just some words of wisdom though, Dont kiss your sister and tell every one eles it was your dad, they fight think your just pulling there legs.

Other then that I think this app looks nice, i guess ill sit here and lerk until photek posts on it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:18 pm 

Let me clear that up. I didn't leave because we couldn't down it, I have no problem sitting and wiping for hours as long as it seems as though we are learning something and adapting strategies. In this situation however we brought the same people every week who could not stop spike failing every week. The guild was going with raiders it had always brought, because they were friends of the GM even though they didn't know the fight and for some reason after all the repetition could not learn the fight. Also i got into it with the GM Rolkinn who called me a noob for trying to use my dkp to buy a cloth belt that was very good for resto druid (int,stam,spirit, sp and haste) after he looted it to his mage friend even though i had the highest dkp of all people Rolling i was finally done with that guild. PS I am proof reading as much as possible but i always fail on run-ons

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:29 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Fix your balance spec for PvE then log out in your would-be balance gear.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:58 pm 

Just Updated spec and logged. I am missing about 50-80 Hit Rating (50 if im with a draenai, 80 without) but i will be farming heroics and ToC week to correct this issue. I Also plan on replacing my idol with the lunar fury one from the triumph vendor. My Glyph of Moonfire will be replaced with a Glyph of Focus as well.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]