[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Rukìa - Arcane mage

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rukìa - Arcane mage
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:32 am 

Character Name:Rukìa
Character Class:Mage
Days Played:17
Days Played at 80:5
Alt(s):Hìnata, Sszadek, Bustknuckle

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I am 24, Live in Cincinnati Ohio.
2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Centeren Guard: I'm not sure I am spelling it right, they were a guild back in classic wow pre BC. Cleared threw 40 man naxx with them till they moved servers and I stayed on Skullcrusher.
Lessons in Brutality: Raided form the start of BC till mid way threw the patch of Black Temple. At that point the guild became a haven for drama so I left to form my own guild.
Death and Decay: I lead Death and Decay threw the rest of BC including the last two raid blocks, BT and sunwell. We lasted up intill Uldar came out. To much drama was starting so I closed the guild.
Diversity: Was with them for about 3 months befor they changed the guild name to Shadow of the Sun. I left due to the lack of maturity.
Hanging with my gnomies: Great guild but when the GM passed leadership to a fellow officer they started to play favorite with single guildies handing them loot befor anyone else. I am one to belive strongly if you work as hard as the rest you should get your rewards for doing so, so I left in good standings.
Divided Sky: I am as of now in Divided Sky, it is a late night 10 man raiding guild. Theya re not to bad but the late hours by which i mean 1am-4am is killing me and im looking to do greater content then they can offer.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game under Rukìa, Sszadek, Bustknuckle or Hìnata. Hold Alt and type using the number pad 0236 to make the ì. Or you can contact me using my email sszadekddo@aol.com

4. How did you hear about us?
I have been playing sents WoW came out I have seen the guild Immortality around sents it was created.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Ruk%C3%ACa. I have the gear to be hit capped, It is showing me with my t10 CHest on Which takes me slightly under Hit.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
I have both.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? DUelcore 2.4ghz prosser, 8GB of ram and a 9800 Video card. I can run it at full with about 40 frames.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
Never been in a guild that uses WWS and i do not keep records myself.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
I have downed Every Boss In classic wow Form mC to 40 man naxx with centerin Gaurd agin i do not think i am spelling it right, In BC i downed every Boss expect Kiljaden witht he guilds lesson in Brutality and Death and Decay pre-nerf on each boss. I was a Tank in BC and a Ret pally for Classic WoW. I haved downed every boss leading TO the ICC raid pre nerf on my restro shaman which i have retired do to the fact healing is the most boring aspect of this game i have every done lol. Naxx 25 With Death and decay, Uldar 25 WIth hanging with my gnomies and parts of ICC with Diversity, I have cleared the first wing and rotface and feaster gut on my shaman both 25 man and 10 man. I have cleared the Frist wing and Rotface and feaster gut on my mage 10 man.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
I favor the mage do the great dps they can produce, there isnt much i dont not disliek about mages at all. My Gear is form badge vendors and ICC 10 man. THe rotation I use for Fights is 4 arcane blast followed with arcane missle if the figth is a long one i use arcane blast and then arcane missle when the talent procs, its about 500 dps lower but saved over all mana and damage for the longer 8+ min fights like genral Vex or how ever you spell his name. I know both Arcane and Frostfire spec vary well I perfer Arcane for the greater DPS gain. On burn Phase of a boss i use arcane power, icy veins, Mirror image and a trinket i use for its on use ability

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
I can attend Sunday threw Wensday, the other 3 days i spend with my wife.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
I use The basic UI with xperil and healbot.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
I would leave notice in raid chat or vent and check it out, i would return when i coudl if i could.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I have been playing scents beta of classic wow I have been to every end game raid so far the only boss I have yet to kill pre ICC is Kil jaden in sunwell. I have played every class to 80 and know a lot about each role each class offers. My spelling is bad but that is what vent is for lol. I am a laid back guy who like to raid and have fun its is what I pay to play this game for. I refuse to be in a guild with people that act like they are children. Me and my wife spend a good bit of time on wow each day just having fun. Feel free to send me a tell anytime, later

Post subject: Re: Rukìa - Arcane mage
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:05 am 

Aren't you that shaman from shade that has the interesting "Get in my van, I have candy" voice?

Post subject: Re: Rukìa - Arcane mage
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:19 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Going to pass, but thanks for your interest.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]