[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Ashramm Blood/Unholy DK DPS w/ Shadow's edge

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:21 am 

Character Name: Ashramm
Character Class: Death Knight
Days Played: to many lol(played ashramm since release of WOTLK)
Days Played at 80: Unsure my servers down atm
Alt(s): Gromm 80 prot war horde side

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself:
How old are you?
Where are you from?
new york
2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? Dark Chaos Horde, Ultimatum Alliance
maelstrom is a crap progression server horde are assholes at best, alliance has a handful of raiding guilds (the guild i joined needed plate dps but people came back while i was a trial so its taking forever to get membership month and half of appin getting in raids but not full ones and missing 10m's atm)

3. What is the best way to contact you? Treijhen02@aol.com or mail me ingame on Maelstrom ill check this post aswell

4. How did you hear about us? Wowprogress.com

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Ashramm
6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? cant handle max but i dont have problems with the custom set up i have i have a HP pavilion a6030n 2048mb of memory 320gb harddrive 64x2 dual core processor 4800+

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). i dont have any SS'n at the moment, but pull between 6.5-8k depending on fight or what happens in it (ie bad fear in bloodqueen have to not DPS for awhile while healing self etc)

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? ive cleared MC,BWL,AQ20/40 ZG, Kara TK Gruul Mag SSC, Naxx EOE OS VOA 10/25 Uld10/25 TOC 10/25 TOGC 10/25(3/5) ICC 10/25 (up to bloodqueen (sindragosa LK bloodqueen alive 4% best attempt on BQ)

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. I love raiding blood i hit like a truck, just hate the fact that there isnt much expertise/hit rating on the gear allways have to mix and match 10/25 to keep my caps in order but its still simple.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. i can attend it all accept monday.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. dont have one but use default wow interface atm

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?have my girlfriend call 911 and scream in vent asap house is on fire peace and run like shit not like the flames gonna get me i can say a sentence quick!

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
well im very dedicated and allways ontime/early for raids im very reliable and have 6/6 ICC blacksmithing recipies
Applicants: Please copy and paste the above template into the body of your application

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:11 pm 

you have shadows edge so you must be good. i had a longer post but i gotta go to a meeting, words of wisdom when i get back i guess.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 am 

Hello wondering if there's been any officer to look at my app?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:27 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Talk to Imidril in game, he's lazy/doesn't always pay attention to the forums.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:39 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Not sure if you chose to omit your DPS logs because your damage sucks or because you didn't know they existed.... but either excuse would be bad.
Here they are: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/16666/

Based on these logs it would seem you are one of the lowest melee dps in your guild....

But we'll leave the final word to one of our attentive melee leaders.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:32 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

At this time our melee roster is already more full than I'd like. Feel free to check back at a later time, but for now your application is denied.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]