[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Tank looking for guild- Kentuck

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:51 pm 

Character Name: Bryan Eldred - Kentuck
Character Class:Warrior
Days Played: 290, started day 1
Days Played at 80: 50
Alt(s): 78 mage Evilghondi

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I live in Webster, NY. Its part of Rochester. I am 25 and jsut getting back into WOW after a few months off due to a shitty computer. I work and currently go snowboarding on weekends. I want to start raiding again and see the new content.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I've been in many guilds over the years. Red Dawn, Vindictive, Dark Entropy, Brehren, Paradox. Immortality is immortal, its been around forever and I would love to be a part of a good raiding guild.

3. What is the best way to contact you? Through wow

4. How did you hear about us? Been raiding with immo members for years.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
Hmm i am not on the armory for some reason. I'm geared with high lvl Ulduar gear and some toc but I gear quickly and jsut started playing again the other day.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? I cant handle max but my game runs fine and im saving for a new comp.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
I've learned from my mistakes and have developed into a very good tank but i dont have any files since my comp got wiped.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
While in the Red Dawn I belive we were the 1st to kill rag. After that I had alotto f experience in the original naxx and the silithus raids. Throughout Ulduar Paradox/ Brethren wasw having problems with guildies showing up but we still managed to get very far and we were able to come to gether as a guild and overcome our obsticles. I was even able to gear myself for resistant bosses and certain twists we needed for our tank to be able to progress as far as we did. I am always trying to talk to tanks to find out whats best withabilities and skills to maximuse threat and damage reduction.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
I love tanking and I love the warrior tank. However there are some disadvantages a warrior tank has mainly with cooldowns and aoe threat. But a good warrior tank is always helpful even if its little things we do that go un-noticed. Having multiple sets and pieces to swap in and out is very important. It alows a tank or any class to adjsut to the fights and maximize his abilities while on bosses. The rotation of abilities I use starts out with hgih threat moves and then graduates into demage reduction. Every situation is different though depending what I am fighting. Now hat rage isnt realy a problem for tanks I jsut make sure the abilities i use are in a rotation that go along with the abilities cooldowns so i can spam as many abilities as possible to do as much extra damage as possible.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
I can raid mainly any weeknight as long as im not scheduled for work. So id be around 90% of the time.
12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Have the most interesting raiding experience ever, as the house burned down around me.
14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I am very friendly and like to laugh and enjoy the playing experience while still getting shit done. Mainly I love to raid and helping out guildies is important for progression. I will not only make myself a better player but try to get other people to strive as well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:34 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I assume you facing Dreadscale to the raid in that 10man TOC was just you coming back and not knowing TOC at all?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:15 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

He couldn't see clouds on yogg because his computer wasn't good enough.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]