[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Ydad - Combat Rogue

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ydad - Combat Rogue
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:47 am 

Character Name:Ydad
Character Class:Rogue
Days Played:133
Days Played at 80:40
Alt(s):Mailliw - Warrior

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My name is Manny, 15, originally from P.A. but now currently living in Dominican Republic.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

Evil Çhemistry Jan 02, 10
Tides of Wrath Nov 08, 09
C r i t i c a l Oct 03, 09
Annihilation Sep 06, 09
Templar of Darkness Jun 18, 09
The Wôlf Pâck Jun 15, 09
Deadly Sins May 08, 09
Edge Of Eternity Mar 31, 09
Ripped Mar 22, 08
Velocity Mar 19, 08
Ludacrits Jan 23, 08
Dude its a game Oct 22, 07
Asylum Sep 07, 07
Zahir Jan 28, 07
The Darkriven Oct 23, 06
Sons Of Wars Nov 28, 05
Vexonian Disciples Oct 21, 05
DragonKin Sep 27, 05

I don't remember half the reasons i left them ...bee so long.
I picked Immo cause you the best of the best.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Via AIM "theothrebroth3r" or Via WoW Ydad
4. How did you hear about us?
I've been around awhile and i know you guys don't fuck around and you really are skilled and geared.
--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Idk too much about computers, but i run well in 10m and ok in 25m...once in a blue moon i DC

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
I don't have any WWS to show. =/ sry

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
I've done many raids with DiaG a few years back... recently i've done many raids with Evil Çhemistry but I'm getting tired of people in our guild not knowing what to do and just completely failing.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
I love being a rogue. Always have and always will.
No dislikes besides bleed effects :P.
Pretty geared...5860 GS atm...gemmed for agi and a few non agi to match sockets.
I am combat...i use sinister strike alot and always keep up my slice and dice im an engineer so that helps alot in my rotation with cobalt frag combs and with the haste every minute on hands and the +22 agi and slow fall on cape...its worth it because witht he enchanters' enchant you only get 21 agi
what makes me good at my class is i have been playing my rogue for over 4 years now and i know how to play him

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
I really like those times because my current guild runs super late and id much rather run at specified times

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://s861.photobucket.com/albums/ab17 ... 020642.jpg
13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Probly say on vent real quick then GTFO my house!!!!

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I think id be a great addition to immortality. i always try to study the bosses i go up against so i know what im doing and dont fail. im pretty geared already so i dont really care too much about it for now i just really want to have fun and down shit...you could use another oldskool player like myself :)....also i like to pvp...got mutilate offspec
thanks for taking your time to read this.../crossfingers

Post subject: Re: Ydad - Combat Rogue
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:23 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I don't have time right now for a long post but a few things I noticed besides the fact that I believe immortality's melee roster is more than full though I am not an officer so I will let them make that decision.
Anyways, you shouldn't always gem for socket bonuses it actually ends up being a dps loss compared to throwing a bunch of red gems. Though I have not read up on combat in awhile I also believe gemming arp and ap > agility.
Also get rid of that Blue AP stam gems and replace it with 20 armor pen. Oh and put nitro boosts on your shoes seeing as you are an engineer there are plenty of boss fights in ICC that require running out then running back in.

P.S sorry for grammar I just woke up.

Post subject: Re: Ydad - Combat Rogue
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:38 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]