[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Jxrod Arms warrior

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Jxrod Arms warrior
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 pm 

Character Name:Jxrod on Boulderfist
Character Class: Warrior
Days Played:273
Days Played at 80:80
Alt(s):80 lock 80 hunter 80 Dk 80 shammy

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
27 from Tx but been living/stationed at Las Vegas since 2002

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? Saw that you guys are the top alliance guild on Skullcrusher and want to stay alliance

3. What is the best way to contact you?
badsschevy@embarqmail.com

4. How did you hear about us?
saw you on wow-progress.com

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... t&cn=Jxrod

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? GTX280, 10meg DSL and run max everything minus shadows

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
My old didnt keep logs of this and nvr really bothered to do it myself but hes a SS of me on Festergut http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3539 ... 192815.jpg
did 8500 dps and had to run to range with spores twice

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
Classic- cleared 2 wings of naxx before i got deployed and returned when BC launched so didnt raid in BC. just stayed PVPing in BC
ToGC 25 4/5 with a few 1% wipes on Anub but nvr killed in 25man
10/12 ICC25
11/12 ICC10
I was bringing Blood frenzy and trauma to my guild is why Ive been Arms since Ulduar and the occasional sunders depending if there was another warrior in raid or not

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
Ive been playing my warrior since Aug 05 and is my original character is why i know the warrior class very well. My only dislikes are only when it comes to PVP. Currently have 99.40 ArP. My other spec is for PVP
* Keep up rend
* Execute on sudden death procs
* Overpower whenever up
* Keep bladestorm on CD
* Keep MS on CD
* Slam to burn excess rage
* Slam & heroic strike with full rage bar and everything else on CD
* Don't let sunders fall off (Assuming non warrior tank)

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I work from 12am to 8am PsT so in eastern that 3am to 11am. sleep till 3pm to pick kids up from school. after that im on and weekends im on whenever really

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3926/w ... 185653.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Call my insurance and think about how much money im gonna get out of this and tell them i lost my comp and laptop...... i mean 2... maybe 3 laptops and other stuff in the fire. And of course Id just straff away from the fire and don't take damage:)

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I come prepared and always do 110% of my god given abilities. Im a mexican and not a mexicant. I get along with everyone.

Last edited by jxrod on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Jxrod Arms warrior
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:30 am 

as long as you dont live in peru.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:52 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I think we've honestly seen worst applicants but we have two very active dps warriors (1 arms and 1 fury) I just don't know if we have the room to bring another melee to raids. Of course imidril/dek would know more about that.

A couple things to note. Your meta gem is not the optimal choice. I believe you should be using the 21agi and 3% crit meta. You can fulfill the requirements with just a single nightmare tear so you don't end up using the arp/stam gems you have at the moment. Also your cloak is unenchanted.

Beyond that I don't know warriors very well anymore so I can't really comment on spec/glyphs and other gemming.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:02 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I don't really know warriors all that well, so I'll try to get Briandek or Asgerd to take a look at this.

That being said, our melee roster is full of exceptional DPS, and in order to warrant bringing you in to raids you will have to show me something a little more impressive than 8k DPS on Saurfang or 8500 on Festergut.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]