Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:04 pm 

Character Name: killerblades
Character Class: rogue
Days Played: not sure
Days Played at 80: couple months
Alt(s): getonmylevel friteknight

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

17 georgia

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

lesson in brutality and axiom on getonmylevel I picked immo because you are one of the best and I wanna compete your raiders once I get more gear

3. What is the best way to contact you? in game

4. How did you hear about us? wowjutsu.com

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... llerblades

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

yes both

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

yes and more

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt)

havent raided on this character yet all my raids were on my warrior tank getonmylevel

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? most bc raids and iv watched lost of videos on wrath raids.

on getonmylevel i tanked alot of my guilds raids iv been in ulduar and toc and then I switched to this character

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

love my rogue just about everything about it except that i cant heal myself. I research into my class a lot and I love learning about how I could do better dps on this character. I practice my rotation anychance I get and I do heroics daily and my dps is usually on top and rarely second

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

I can raid 8-11 anytime and I could probably push back to 12 on most days

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

Stay and raid haha let my parents take care of the fire

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.

I have the type of personality that wants to be better and wont stop until I am better, if im not doing a good amount of dps in a raid I will research what will make me better and put that into use until I am the top of the dps

Attachments:
WoWScrnShot_032110_175614.jpg
WoWScrnShot_032110_175614.jpg [ 163.27 KiB | Viewed 3744 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:19 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:34 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

WOW that doesnt look good i dont even know where to begin.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:21 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Gear is somewhat lacking for the content we are currently doing. Application denied at this time. Nice UI though.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]