Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Draconics - 80 - Hunter
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:12 pm 

Character Name: Draconics
Character Class: Hunter
Days Played: 42 Days
Days Played at 80: 36 Days
Alt(s): Balth, Balthazhaar, Balthazhar.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

21, I live in FL, currently attending a community college due to me dropping outta high school.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

Razor - Disband, Lawl Patrol - Disband, Phoenix rises - Disband, DIAG - Disagreements with Pendarren. Tides of Wrath - I had to quit for awhile so I passed GM over to a friend of mine. Evil Chemistry - I joined purely cause I just came back and some friends were there, but I had issues with a Co-GM so I left. Retrospect - I'm not going to bash them on this App (Sorry Alley). To sum it up simply I highly disagree with the LC they run.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

If I'm accepted you can text me on my phone, or message me in-game.

4. How did you hear about us?

I've played since 05, so I've seen Immo around for awhile.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Draconics

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

Haha, I remember when you guys ran Teamspeak, anyway Yes I have a mic/vent.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

ATM no I can not handle Max Graphics. In 2 weeks I will be able. ATM I run about 15-20 FPS in a raid format but I could probably raid blind-folded at this point. Current Laptop - 4 GB DDR3 RAM - i5 Intel 2.26GHZ Dual Core - ATI Radeon HD5470 1 GB DDR3. New Laptop: i7 1.6 GHZ Quad - 6 GB DDR3 RAM - Geforce(I forgot the model it's a nice on tho fuck Radeons) with 1 GB DDR5. My Old Desktop (Which I will be putting a new board in soon) 4 GB DDR2, Gefoce 9800GT 512 DDR2, and a 2.26GHZ Quad Core.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-w10x1x02gdem0w9m/
This was from Retrospects ICC 25 this week. I usually(As in 3-4 pukes) on Festergut I pulled 10.4k+ I was puked on 7 times to Waytoobored 1 this week.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?

I've usually DPS'd in any high end guilds so, my I'm 1 of 17 DPS? So, I had a minor part in anything that a guild progressed in.
DIAG - They owe major love for what I did on there Vashj first down. On the last Phase we had 3 enhance shamans 2 Ele's, I SOLELY dropped Grounding Totem, the other Shamans died off like Lisperrun (Enhance shaman) who was BR'd 2 times. I failed to die even once. I did go from that point all the way to BT with them.

As for Retrospect I've been with them since there first Putricide kill. I've only played the part of a high DPS, I was only 1 of 25 people in the raid.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

Oh god this 1 is going to be a blast, I run 3 DPS Macros that make my rotation completely simple. Reason I "Think" Im above other Hunters, is purely cause I usually put out the most spells and manage my Global CD's better then most. I can literally text on my phone with 1 hand and still pull off my rotation hardly looking at my screen. I also have Keybinds set to specific ability that keep me alive / help me get to spots I need to be. As in Disengage-Deterrence-Master's Call.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

ATM I take online classes and I am unemployed so I can be on till whenever.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

Uploaded :)

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

Burn Alive? Honestly tho, Announce on vent my house is on fire and unplug my laptop and move outside.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.

I didn't log on get to where I was DPS wise, I've always asked other hunter's for advice. I'm always willing to help other people. I hardly ever fail in raids. I can't stress that last part enough.

One thing I would like to add, this is not my first hunter it's my 4th. I played part of BC in a BT raiding guild on Horde for a little bit. If you add all my hunters together the total time played would be around 200 Days.

Attachments:
WoWScrnShot_032410_145837.jpg
WoWScrnShot_032410_145837.jpg [ 181.26 KiB | Viewed 2677 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Thanks for the application. Unfortunately, we are totally full on hunters right now. I will keep your application in mind if a spot opens up in the near future.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]