Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 am 

Character Name:Lubey
Character Class:Shaman
Days Played: 91 days
Days Played at 80:66 days
Alt(s):

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm 21 and I live and have lived most of my life in south Florida

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I am currently in Redemption but all Raid spots are currently filled and don't see any room opening up.
I choose Immo cause of it's current progress and the description of the kind of guild it is appeals to me

3. What is the best way to contact you? I'll prolly stalk this form daily until I'm told I'm unwanted here.

4. How did you hear about us?Wowprogress

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... s&cn=Lubey

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
I indeed do but I am not a big talker

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). My guild didn't run logs since losing a member a few months back But I've never been told I'm too behind for content

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? My progress is pretty unimpressive. Our server is big on content skipping and after nerf downing . I still feel I am capable of accomplishing current content before cataclysm .I have helped guilds make progression through normal modes and did so by having high attendance and staying focused.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
Shamans are pretty simple raid healers. I mainly spam chain heal during aoe damage periods with frequent use of riptide in between for the haste buff. I do use lesser heal waves on fights/phases where there is less group damage and only spike damage to single targets and still using riptide to increase haste and also crit % of it.I also apply earth and water shield as frequently as needed. totems bother me a bit but that's very minor and doesn't take away the enjoyment i receive from shaman healing. My gear centers mostly on increasing the speed of my chain heals . Currently I plan to drop some mp5 and pick up more haste/crit/sp gear cause after a certain point of haste the importance of crit=mp5 is enough for my water shield to keep my afloat on mana in fights.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.I can raid any time during the week. i am free 24/7 cause i'm a loser

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. http://yfrog.com/1ajesussbj

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?Say it over vent and in raid chat. Then tell you brb getting bucket of water and if i wasn't able to put it out say I have to leave early do to random life event.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:38 pm 
Sorry I'm about to head out the door. I'll have a proper response when I return later tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:44 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I don't want to speak for Veroz, but I'm not sure if we have room for another resto shaman.

We do however very much need one of the enhancement variety, how is your gear/experience with that?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:48 pm 

I played as enhance up till Icc came out so I am up on the rotation and all. I have a couple 251 pieces and 2pc 251 t10 for my enhance set.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:52 pm 
Imidril is more or less correct. Our healing core has very high attendance. If you are dead set on transferring though I can guarantee you a spot in our alt ICC that runs on Saturday. You'd be riding the pine a lot if you were adamant about becoming a member in immo. That's not to say that you wouldn't be able to earn yourself a spot if you showed dedication, IE maintaining a high attendance even though you may rarely be brought to raids, proving yourself in the alt run etc. This is all moot if imidril recruits you as enhance though. I look forward to your response.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:08 pm 

either way i think me just showing dedication by good attendance and doing alt runs is best suited for right now. Since imo my enhance set isn't Ideal for what i would like to bring to a 25man progression

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]