[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Ryuke the Insane (unholy dps Death Knight)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:04 pm 

Character Name: Ryuke the Insane
Character Class:DK (Unholy deeps)
Days Played:86 (on this toon)
Days Played at 80: 78
Alt(s):80 resto druid, 80 FFB mage, 80 ele shaman, 71 prot warrior, 70 survival hunter

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? im 19 year old gamer and living in CT

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? i have only been in 3 major raiding guilds since i have played this game for 4 years. Legion of Light, Winds of Fury, and Lessons in brutality. i left Lol and Winds when the guild collapsed due to drama/others leaving and LIB is going down the same way, people don't show up for raids.

3. What is the best way to contact you? in game, but Sallvation who you are currently recruiting has my number and can text me =D

4. How did you hear about us? i am a classic WoW vet that has played on this server for 4 years....anyway yeah probably the whole gate opening thing or your first BWL clear that i heard about you.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... +Brutality Enjoy!

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? YES to Both

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? computer is showing a little age but so long as we never raid Dalaron iv been fine, worst case is 20fps when things get crazy. i got a NVIDIA nForce4.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). my guild never did any of these so i do apologize for not having any. i am really not very familiar with them either so again i apologize.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? ok this will be fun...

Classic WoW:
i have been in 2 guilds durring this period. Legion of light and Winds of Fury
with Legion, i cleared ZG AQ20 and veerything up to Rag in MC, we even 1shot Jindo

with Winds we killed all of BWL, and the first 2-3 Bosses in AQ40, with a very exciting Battle Guard Sutara kill

Burning Crusade
continued with Winds but only cleared Kara and killed gruul once then we broke apart.
after going into LIB we cleared SSC and TK (exept Vajsh and Kael until the 3.0 nerf) and 3 bosses each in BT and Hyjal, ZA was also cleared
and yes we killed Mag after nerf, i remember a whole SC forum thread about that one lol

WotLK
cleared NAxx, Malygoes, and got 2 drake Sarthairon killed (3 after ToC gearing it)
Ulduar cleared exept for Yogg because he was our Wrath version of Mag and still could get the 25man kill after his nerfs =p also did most hard modes in 10man and did flame lev and XT002 hard mode on 25man
TOC cleared, ToGC 10man cleared except for Anub.
ICC, killed through Deathbringer then kill Festergut, Rotface and Blood Princes on 25man, but cleared everything but Sindragosa and LK on 10man

i have a few awesome stories how i saved raids from wiping on my DK, iv tanked Steelbreaker (during normal Iron Council 25man), popping my CDs in dps gear after the tank died just as the healer was popping all or theirs, which gave us the time needed to kill him and then the other bosses in that encounter.

more recently i have picked up Keleseth in ICC10 after our lock tank died and saved us from wiping on that boss as well.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. i love my DK, and i LOVE unholy, completely dominating AOE dps and everything. as far as i know my gearing is good, the 3.3 change to SS make armor pen very sexy stat for me (not as much as a blood DK but still alot) i gem fine, but i know there is some rule that i should get a orange gem when the bonus is over 4strength or something but with STR as the most important stat for us...anyway my rotation is good,, IT PS SS BS BS RP dump SSx3 and repeat. there isn't really anything i hate about my class except possibly the recent change that makes chains of ice throw my FF on the target as well....i don't like HAVING to DoT my target if i want to slow it down.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. yeah i can make that just fine. i only miss raids for special reasons, family, holidays, etc you know the RL stuff.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy13 ... 09/LOL.jpg

ok i should probably explain..first this is kind of old but my UI remains pretty much unchanged from this. i use recount but it would be hidden here because i only check it after a kill or in between attempts. i am not a fan of UI mods. i do not use any major raiding mods because i haven't felt that i needed to, but if i have to i will...i just get paranoid about getting hack/spy-ware despite having an authenticator

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? well CLEARLY i go to my cousin's house and hijack his computer. clearly. =p

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. well im a gamer, lore-nerd and WoW vet that loves to raid have fun kill bosses. right now i just want to be in a good guild for raiding content, (hopefully getting the meta for my frostwrym in the process =D), and raiding guild ready do dive right into Cataclysm when that launches. and have some awesome starcraft 2 fun with guildies when THAT comes out. or course.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:42 pm 

just updated my gems by the way, also one thing id like to add. on non-bullshit fights like deathbringer and festergut i average around 8k+ dps. aoe i go up to like 12+ but trash doesn't count. anyway let me know if i am missing anything

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:43 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Some things I noticed:

All that gear and you can only pull 8k DPS?

2 blue gems when you only need 1, and neither is a Nightmare Tear.
Way over exp cap.
12 Str on bracers????

NO KEYBINDS OR ADDONS!?!?!?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:10 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:03 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSXERwg4s2o

dont forget the theme song

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:12 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Speaking on behalf of Imidril, I believe we are currently full on death knights. However, I will leave it up to him to formally accept or deny your application.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:47 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Photek is right, with one of our members returning from a hiatus and getting one as a recruit I don't really have any room for another DK at the moment.

Feel free to reapply in the future however.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]