[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Lennis Shadow Priest

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Lennis Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Name: Right now Epcilon (not sure if I want to go back to lennis or not)
Character Class: Shadow Priest
Days Played: 210 days
Days Played at 80: 45 days
Alt(s): 80 DK / 70 Hunter, Shaman, Paladin / 60 Mage, Rogue

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
The people that matter know that already /wave :P

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Immo for about the past three years or so, and I miss you guys!! QQ

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Email: Sethconley07@gmail.com
FaceBook: Seth Conley (Rochester NY)
Some of you have my Phone #
or in game

4. How did you hear about us?
I heard you guys give out free rides, and you like people that loot and scoot!

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Epcilon

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Of course, much to your dismay :P

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Yes, seeing as it is powered by a jet engine or two.

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-f ... =700&e=907 (that is with out Heroism)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-f ... 833&e=5109
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-f ... 963&e=6237

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
Was with you guys from BT-Sunwell was on almost every Immo one shots we had :P

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
I have always loved shadow priest, I prefered the days of super mana batteryness but those days are long past :(

I gem for Spell power and Haste it is definitely the number 1 and 2 for shadow priests.

My rotation is SWD, DP, MB, VT, MF(1tick), SWP, Shadow Fiend(at the start)and with T10 4pc its basicly spam MF and hit MB every other time I put up VT and at 35% and below I keep SWD on CD and use MB right before SWD. I Shadow Fiend at the start of a fight because that xtra dps is nice and it is up again when I need the mana. If I am able to double haste pot for the encounter I always pop one at the start of the fight.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

Sunday I get out of work at 700
Monday I get out of work at 600
Tuesday and Wednesday I have off
Thursday I could eaither be out by 600 or wont be on till 10ish(usually I will be home at 600)

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
Yeah I dont have one >.> I use Bartender4 / Vudoo / Quartz / Dot Timers / Omen..I think thats all

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
If only I knew...if only I knew

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I always come prepared with plenty of consumables for me and others if needed.

Your friendly neighborhood Shadow Priest!

Post subject: Re: Lennis Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:12 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

YES!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:27 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

No mention of the ninja transfer? Or the guild you've raided with for the past 6 or however many months that you're about to ninja transfer from? Also, do you actually plan to stay committed to raiding this time around? I only remember you raiding for maybe 40% of the time you were actually in the guild.

We want solid, reliable raiders.... not people who want to return for nostalgic reasons because they see us progressing. Which one are you?

Sorry for the mean response - I do still love you, though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:39 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If by ninja transfer you mean change servers to play with friends (ie Level alts hence all the 60/70's) and do pugs when I have a free tuesday/wend or a evening with some time to kill. All my friends stopped playing and I'm moving stores(hopefully) but regardless I will be able to raid all the time. I think i was only under 70% attendance twice that was during the first month of Sunwell due to the fact of no internet (remember I started playing out of my car...lewl) and when Ulduar first came out because at the time I think we had 4 shadow priest and I just didnt have the time to raid. I was considering coming back to you guys before you had killed lich king because so many RL friends "quit" and I really do wanna raid semi hardcore again, especially if I get this new store because I will be 50+ miles from any of my friends lol.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:09 am 
I think we should give the Italian Stalion another shot. <3 you Lennis.
P.S. your not getting your gold.

Last edited by Belgwrath on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:10 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I hope you mean gold Oggy >.>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:41 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Happy April's fools day Lennis :)

Good to see you around! I wondered where you vanished to. I mean when you left I bet you left a large void to fill. Love you too :)

Stalyx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:43 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You have no idea how LARGE of a void needed to be filled Stalyx!....well....maybe you do

And no, no April fools :P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:36 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

He's going to eat all the food in the bank, don't let him back in!

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:41 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:52 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

need more fat people in raid /support

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'm pretty sure your rotation is wrong. I don't know why you would be using shadow word death that much... seems completely off. Even checked what the top shadow priest were doing on logs to see if my rotation was wrong and they usually only have 1-3 on their meters (presumably when they are moving).

Also your opener is not optimal. Only reason you would ever open like that is if it was really important that you got into position immediately.

Hoping that rotation part was a complete troll.

Also where is a screen shot? Usually when there is no screen shot I think the person is pretty useless.

That aside, I would love to raid with you again lennis. But your application leaves me dissapointed.

Last edited by Krattos on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 pm 
Krattos you leave me Disappointed everynight!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Krattos first off we dont really have a rotation, we have a priority list, if you stuck to a rotation your DPS would be horrible.

I'm sure you are hating on the NOT using MB as much as possible, if I were to use it as much as possible sure I would see a bit of an increase but also I would have to clip more MF to keep it on CD, I have never been good at clipping my MF and I just dont feel that I would see that ~1% dps increase from using MB.

The reason I use SWD then DP is for when I cast those I am moving into the spot I like, if I still have a second or two before I am at my spot i cast shadow fiend, then I cast MB then VT 1MF then I SWP(with inner focus) then I just keep dots up and spam MF throw in a MB every now and then. I just like SWD MB, I personally think it boosts my DPS when the target is under 35% IF i have no heroism at that time then it is pointless with the almost 1 second Mind Flays.

I am interested to hear what you use as a rotation If mine really does suck I would love the help, but as far as I can tell mine works just fine.

ALSO THIS!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48950642@N04/4483365478/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:36 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Ok, I know you are not this retarded.

Good april fool's day joke. I'm srs bsns. Now you coming back or what? lol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next