[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Armageddor Fury/Prot Warrior

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:26 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Name: Armageddor
Character Class: Warrior
Days Played: 44 Days
Days Played at 80: 25 Days
Alt(s): None

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

I am a college student, I am a pc freak, I love computers and Im currently working on a double mayor in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Im 19 years old, I live in Texas in border with Mexico, and I love fish feast

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

Gèñêsis- No progression from Plagueworks for a real while now(I enjoy raidind with most of the people in here but I just don't see it.)
I have been here for about 4 months now

3. What is the best way to contact you?

WoW - I am almost always online if not Im doing something important related to my personal life

4. How did you hear about us?

I have been around and I have seen members of your guild wearing the Immortality Tag proudly along with some gear. I want to be one of them

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Armageddor
Wow Heroes can display my tanking gear too

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

I do have Ventrilo and a mic to communicate with my prospective guild members

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

I built this pc not long ago this are my specs

*Intel Core i7 2.80 GHz
*4gigs of DDR3 ram
*Nvidia GTX 275 1792 MB ddr3
*2.58 Mb per second( I do not lag alone! )

I run at 60fps during raids and at most locations

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

Unfortunately I do not have any knowledge on WoW Logs but I can let all readers know that I know the fights, and it is true I have messed up before but that did stop me to see what I did wrong and correct it.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?

I have killed almost every boss in Naxxramas, done Ulduar up to Keepers, completed Trial of the Crusader, and Killed both Rotface and Festergut.
I have normaly played 2 roles only DPS around 7-9k on bosses + Commanding Shout buff for our tanks
I have tanked ICC before up to Plagueworks and hope to some day tank LK or burn him

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

I always have loved warrior since it's a class that makes you feel rewarded when you accomplish something considering we have a hard time on ranged situations. What I love more about warriors is the rage system we have our dps just grows exponentially over time as we fight unlike other classes we don't run out of mana we can keep fighting forever(as long as we have HP) Im almost full t10 got some sanctified, I have worked really hard on my build and Im still working on it. Right now im trying to cap ArP and get some STR since that will boost my dps.

My rotation is simple and changes a bit depending on our tank.
I open most fight in the same way Shattering Trow to increase the dps of the raid for a moment, and every time we have a phase change Ill try to trow in another Trow.

If we do not have a warrior tank I try to stack sunder armor on the boss to increases the output dmg of the melee classes My rotation begins with a whirlwind followed by a Bloodthirst, spamming Heroic strike moderately so I don't burn my rage and become rage starved, and finally I use a slam every time my instant proc becomes avaialable since if I used it as it is it would be a waste of dps. My rotation is based on the couldown of my abilities or procs.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

Im completely available for those hours

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

Image re-sized to fit standards

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

Relog in my laptop and burn the boss with my neighbors WiFi (Im kidding I would make haste extinguish the fire and continue the raid. If possible)

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.

I am a hardcore raider. I do my best to be there and where I am required. I am currently focusing on obtaining Shadow's Edge I have 11 Primordial Saronites and growing sums of money and emblems of frost. I am a player that respects hes peers I am not above anyone nor below them.

If you attempt to fail and succeed what have you done?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:21 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

At the current moment I am flooded with tanks and melee and can't afford to fit another into my roster. Feel free to reapply at a later date if the situation changes.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]