Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bobsuruncle Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 pm 

Character name: Bobsuruncle
class: Paladin - Holy
days played: 66
days played at 80: 45
Alts: Philthealien

--- general information ---

I'm from Ontario Canada, I am 21 years of age and enjoy long walks on the beach as long as beer is involved. I work part time at a book store normally 5-10am which means I'm pretty much available for any raid times for people that are not vampires or zombies in which case I would not like to raid with you anyway, sorry for being a little narrow minded.

I have been in Terminus for the duration of my WoW career, I left because I am sick of drama that arises when you raid with friends and family.

I heard about immo because you are the top raiding guild alliance side on Skullcrusher, also the guy that was trying to recruit me to paradox (brutális) is now in your guild.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... obsuruncle

I have both ventrillo and a headset with mic

my current computer can only handle WoW 25m raids with moderate graphics, however I will soon be ordering components to make a computer that can more than handle WoW, *cough* or SC2 *cough* on max graphics

I didnt start raiding until post wrath i have cleared all post BC raids except for ulduar which I honestly lost interest in and only got as far as about mimiron, I have killed festergut and rotface as well as (healed) dreamwalker in icc and cleared up to anub'arak in grand crusade, which i healed i believe with ennku untill we gave up on trying to double pally heal p3 anub (that was back when I was healing as FoL and didnt have enough mana pool to splash HL spam) As far as my guild goes i am the only solid healer and often end up healing with a dps healing in offspec undergeared, as such I have learned to rely upon myself to often solo heal large portions of boss fights that the other healer just does not have the spell power or the mana to heal through often resulting in everyone surviving and myself with only 95% of my mana pool left; love being a holy paladin.

OK, what do I like about being a holy paladin??? Well I can pretty well solo heal almost every boss fight post 2nd wing icc10, in 25m raids it almost does feel like I am solo healing. I am in the habit of spamming FoL at all times until HL is needed so I often amass a huge amount of raid heals on top of tank healing, something I excelled at after switching to FoL healing for 3.2, i switched back to HL healing after 3.3 though because many of the bosses in icc were more about massive tank damage. usually I will spam FoL across the OT and raid with beacon on the MT until a phase of the fight i know the tanks will take large damage and then i will switch to HL spam, i use bubble/sac for phases where the entire raid or specific members will take huge damage and call it out in vent before i use it to be sure i dont overlap with another paladin. i will save wings/div plea/div illumination as long as i can into the fight my 2p t10 ensures i lose no healing when casting all 3 abilities at once, early in the fight i will use div plea to recover a quick 10k(roughly) mana when needed. usually when i am the only holy pally i will beacon the paladin tank(since they can sec shield them self) or MT, and sac shield the non-pally tank or OT and direct heal them, I will communicate with other holy paladins when needed on who i should beacon/shield. Holy shock i will save for when needed to save slow, lagging, or dumb people in fires and have it macrod with div favor to crit and be able to insta FoL when that happens. Gear wise i keep resurgence in my bags and usually run with solace and lunar dust as well as the 436sp to FoL relentless libram to maximize my FoL healing output, I have seen myself put out over 8k heals per second with this.

If my house was on fire i would call the fire depot, then run with my laptop to my neighbors house to use their internet and continue the raid.

You can contact me at mg_parent@hotmail.com or pst me anytime on bobsuruncle or my alt philthealien.

Attachments:
File comment: User interface
WoWScrnShot_022610_211714.jpg
WoWScrnShot_022610_211714.jpg [ 31.25 KiB | Viewed 3082 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:19 pm 
Have a headache atm so I'll look this over tomorrow morning.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:57 pm 
Our current healing roster comprises of 2 Holy paladins already, both of which have stellar attendance. If you want to join know that you'll be sitting the bench for a majority of your recruitment just biding your time until you get your opportunity. That doesn't mean you will not raid every week though. We do run an alt ICC25 every Saturday that you would be more than welcome to come to(it's nothing amazing but we kill some bosses and have some fun). Either make a post or msg me in game with a response.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]