[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Taishigi the Exalted Demo Lock

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 pm 

Character Name: Taishigi
Character Class: Warlock
Days Played: 218
Days Played at 80: 70
Alt(s): no level 80 alts

--- General Information ---

1. I'm 24 years old and I'm from California, I'm in the Air Force so I'm based in Virginia for now.

2. The guilds i was in that i remember are The apotheosis, Lucid, Just Us League maybe one more im currently in Lesson in Brutality. The reason i left each guild is pretty much the same they just about died a lot of people left and almost nobody logs on. Been on skullcrusher pre Molton Core. I picked Immortality because i know you guys are a good guild and lot of my friends have joined up over the years.

3. The best way to contact me is by my mail/PM in game or email me.

4. Ive been hearing about you guys for 5 years heck quite some time with members in Pugs even went fishing with gunsmoke a long time ago.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Armory link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Taishigi

6. I do have Ventrilo and a mic to communicate with prospective guild members

7. My computer can handle max settings and has a good frame rate in a 25 man raid and dalaran and WG

8. Hmm none of the guilds i was in did World of Logs records.

9. As far as raiding experience goes

Classic WoW:
I was in The Apotheosis we cleared everything up to AQ 40 where we had diffculty with C-thun.

Burning Crusade:
I was in Lucid and Just Us league both of witch never really made it past SCC/TK stage.

WotLK

Is when i joined Lessons in brutality
Cleared NAxx, Malygoes, and got 2 drake Sarthairon killed (3 after ToC gearing it)
Ulduar cleared exept for Yogg (although did kill Yogg in 10 man) also did most hard modes in 10man and did flame lev and XT002 hard mode on 25man
TOC cleared. And a few TOGC 25 man bosses.
ICC, killed through Deathbringer then kill Festergut, Rotface and Blood Princes on 25man, but cleared everything but Sindragosa and LK on 10man

10. The warlock class is the most fun class i have played only hunter came close for me. My warlock was also my first class and has been my main for the entire time for over 5 years. most of my gear is from 25 man ICC except for a neck that i never win rolls with its like a curse lol. Im a Demo/destro lock so my spec more helps the raid as a whole with demonic pact and improved shadowbolt i also normally use curse of elements. This helps maximize raid DPS. Also because of this spec im pretty good and bosses that require warlock tanking such as Mimron and blood princes.

11. As far as my schedule goes i can raid every night if need be and the only time ill miss a raid is if i have no power or internet(so unless i have some crazy winter storm or tornado i should be fine).

12. Hmm for some reason i cant find any screen shots after Jan 1 2010 on my comp ah well i don't use any Add Ons that affect combat not that you need any as a warlock.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? Guess it depends on how big it is if its small id just put it out and keep raiding if it was huge i don't think i could raid with a burnt computer.

14. I'm a big gamer practically was born with an Atari controller in my hand. I'm kinda a achievement whore got get as many as possible. I pretty much want to kill bosses get good progression and do hard modes with people i get along with and know how to have a good time. I know quite a few people in immortality so i think its the best guild for me right now. I'm also a collector i have 128 pets and 114 mounts.

Last edited by Taishigi on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:02 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:15 am 
Bro you didn't even Spell Exalted Right? I say that Blizzard Removes that title from you.
ty for playing. =)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:49 am 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:08 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hello Taishigi,

Sorry to have brushed you off the last few days... I've had a lot of shit going on.

In regards to your application, I don't really have a spot for another warlock at the moment. We just picked up a new warlock recruit last week and we need at least a few weeks to see how he performs. Feel free to check back in mid-May if you are still interested, but we have to deny your application for now.

If you are still interested in May, feel free to ask an officer to unlock this thread so you can bump it.

Thanks for your interest.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]