Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Khando holy pally
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:12 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I am 20 years old, i live in Petoskey Michigan. My name is Jeff and really just trying to make it and enjoy myself.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?Brethren, Ready Check, Poets and Pirates(different server) Benevolent. Left brethren because it fell apart. I left ready check due to lack of progression and i took summer off. Poets and Pirates i left to come back to this server to help rebuild an old guild. I left benevolent to do serious raiding.

3. What is the best way to contact you?Astrocreap really, he can contact me.

4. How did you hear about us?Been on this server 2 years now and always heard about you guys. I am always a F and F in guild now.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Khando

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?Yes i have vent and a woking mic.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? When i am in a raid i get 30fps and i rarely lag out. I use high speed.

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). I don't use wow logs, I learn from reading up on fourms and also just watching myself when i heal and see what i could change to better use all my talenst of my class.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? I have killed everything in BC but sunwell. I did all of that with brethren. In WOTLK i did nax and maly with Benevolent. I switched servers to serous raid and we did uldur 10 in one week and also 25 man in 3 weeks. I was a Main tank healer and in benevolent i was class leader and co healing leader. Always prepared and ready knowing the fights.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. I really enjoy our heas, quick powerful heals and a massive heal on only a 1-2 second cast. alot of mana and alot of haste makes use very great healers. I know this would make us a little op but i want an Aoe Heal. I know the ends and outs of holy pally. Been playing 3 holy pallies in 2 years and all i do is heal. I stack all int like most pallies. I do find myself stacking some haste on gear over mp5 mainly because we don't have mana issues as holy pallies. I don't use the prot spec i go into the ret tree. I feel that crit is more important as a tank healer over the prot spec. Even with all my mana i use flash of light to heal because it heals for 8-9k on crits and i get instand flash if my holy shcok crits which is 9-11k heal. when i know tank starts to take alot of damange i use my holy light. alot of times since flash of light with holy shock makes quick heals i do some raid healing when i know it is needed.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I can raid any day but wednesday's because i am in a bowling league. I am always free tiime wise.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. I use normal wow Ui i don't have any add-ons that would change the screen.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? I would tell raid leader then leave run down the raod to my friends house and join back up on his comp.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. I love wow and even more i love healing. i do it on all 3 of my toons. I love sports and movies. I enjoy arguing with astrocreap and xivm. Really just looking for a good place to raid and good players who know what they doing in raids. Good place to be in Cata also. Thanks and respect your decision.

Post subject: Re: Khando holy pally
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:35 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I will be back in like august i am going to boot camp for the summer. Sorry for putting this up for no reason then, best of luck guys!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]