[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Eyepullaggro , Night elf rogue

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:23 pm 

Character Name: Eyepullaggro / Night Elf Rogue
Character Class: Rogue
Days Played: 1/22/09 to 04/29/10
Days Played at 80: 3/18/09 to 04/29/10
Alt(s): Ibless Blood elf priest(80) , Wtfispvp undead warrior(80)

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

- i'm 20 years old and i'm canadian lol i say HEH! alot ;p

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

- I was previously in bad karma/Horde i had to leave because i couldn't make their raiding attendances. Joined Six sevens a week ago still posting application for better guilds.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

Trough email at paulmiousse@hotmail.com or in-game usually there in the morning and late night's. noes i r not a vampire ^^.

4. How did you hear about us?

- Since i've been playing in skullcrusher , always seen people from immortality skilled and well geared.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... epullaggro

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?

- Yes i have a Ventrilo and a microphone.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

- i got a 4000 amd athlon , dual core processor with a 2GB DDR2 Memory also my ghrapic card is a GFORCE , i can handle max graphic settings.

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

- i'm not too familiar with the world of logs system but if you guys really need to see how good my dps is , can go on dummies in-game.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?

i know that the answer i've done all the raids isn't much interesting lol haha , so yeah here it goes.

BC raids
BT - Cleared
SW - Cleared

WOTLK

EOE - Both 10 man and 25 cleared
Naxxramas both 10 and 25 cleared
OS - Both 10 and 25 cleared /have the 3D achieves.
Ulduar - cleared up to mimiron 10 and 25 didn't get a chance to get it done since ICC came out.
ICC - Cleared up to putricide 10 and 25 have done several HMD.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

I read often what's good/not for my class , i'd say that i have a really good knowledge im not the idiot that's gonna go stack ARP for mutilate spec, my gear as you can see please go click the armory link that i've posted up if you need to know about my spec's/gems enchant.

Rotation - really simple FUCK RUPTURE , useless when you have someone that puts up bleed effects on the current target , just simply HFB , SND , ENV
MUT to 4-5 points then ENV again and keeping an eye on HFB. i trow up my HASTE CD on gloves and Saronite bombs soon its up.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

To be honest at the moment i have a job irl and can only make raids during the weekends if so i don't really care bench warming.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

- Will post a Screenshot Tomorrow i'm 10 minutes late for the job :/.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

I would run the house with my laptop and continue playing wow , while calling the firefighters lol.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild

I am a mature grown player , i can take constructive critism and always in the top 1-2 on recount dare you to beat me ;p

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1.I'm kind of tired so I will make this short.
2. We are full on rogues unless someone else says otherwise
3. You have 31 expertise and you have an expertise gem replace that
4. Not maxed professions
5.There is more to the rogue rotation, you don't just spam envenom every time it is up. That results in a dps loss you should watch the buff envenom gives and pool energy until that falls off so you can get in more mutilates during its up time.
6.I lol'd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:51 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

As Krinard mentioned we are currently full on rogues. Thanks for the application but denied.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:06 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]