[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Estheremo 80 Spriest

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Estheremo 80 Spriest
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:53 am 

Character Name:Estheremo
Character Class:Priest Shadow
Days Played:129 days 20 hours 53 minutes 19 seconds
Days Played at 80:95 days 17 hours 53 minutes 46 seconds
Alt(s):Estherwar 80 prot/fury Warrior Estherlock 80 destro/affliction Warlock Estherdruid 80 resto/boomkin Druid Estherpwnduw 80 Shadow/Disc Priest

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Im 23 years old turning 24 this year i am Macedonian but i currently live in australia, i moved here at an young age yes my english is fluent as you have probably spoken to me or heard me on vent.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?Lucid and Vindictive are the only two guilds i have really been in, Vindictive as a F/F during bc after Lucid broke up.. then comming back to wrath i went back to Lucid, reason being i didnt get along with a couple of people which made the game "not so fun anymore" so i left and came to Immortality as a friend and family so i could play with my friends i have in there

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Vent/Ingame/Phone

4. How did you hear about us?
Friends in guild and obviously being around since 2005 Immo was a well known guild then as it is now.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Estheremo

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes and yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Intel Core i7 processor 3.46ghz 8gb ram 1TB Hard Drive and 1GB dedicated graphics

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/60xffz2x ... amageDone/

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
I know every fight normal mode except for lichking, i have watched videos and zerged it in 10man but i dont have it what you would call down, pre-nerf i got everything upto dreamwalker and princes except putricide, my misery, dps, and general knowledge of the game made somewhat of a difference going into progression.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
well what can i say priests are a really fun class to play i love shadow, decent at holy and currently learning how to play a disc spec, what makes me good at my class is the time and effort i put into it to make it what it is, also loving the class and wanting to learn new things and talk to other shadowpriests on the realm both alliance and horde side.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
8pm is fine with me i spoke to krattos, and notified him that it may be a week or so before i can start raiding if accepted.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... 033022.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Run for my life sorry to disapoint!

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
Well im a experienced player good person and hard worker in achieving whatever my goal may be, i listen and know the difference between funtime and serious time, i work hard 110% all the way in progression.

Last edited by Estheremo on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:12 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Estheremo 80 Spriest
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:02 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/support

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 pm 
The UI.......IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:13 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

emo doesnt know how to bite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:07 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

DC less often and maybe you'll have a chance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:29 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

bitemo~ whats with the weird resolution/stretched horizontal?
/support gay aussie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:24 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You're recruited. Just kind of keep in mind you might be riding the bench a bit but I will try to get you in when possible.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]